We've all said things that didn't pan out. However most of us are lucky enough to keep our predictions to ourselves. But thanks to the Subreddit r/agedlikemilk, we can all bask in the glow of predictions people have made that were way off.
1. I Never Use The InternetPhoto: u/lilbasedgsus / Reddit
2. Austin Needs To Do Some Soul SearchingPhoto: u/IwannabeaCOWBOI / Reddit
3. What's Blockbuster?Photo: u/Elbarto_007 / Reddit
4. If You're Gonna Cover Yourself In Asbestos, Make It Bell's AsbestosPhoto: u/Dashover / Reddit
5. If Only They Didn't Use The Word 'Surely'Photo: u/king_mgd / Reddit
6. Smoother CriminalPhoto: u/btmlkh / Reddit