Tobacco remains an enormous industry despite the very vocal health claims against it. That being said, here is a list of the top tobacco companies in the world, listed by their prominence with corporate logos when available. This list of major tobacco companies includes the largest and most profitable tobacco businesses, corporations, agencies, vendors and firms in the world. If you are wondering what the biggest cigarette companies are, then this list has you covered. This list includes the most famous tobacco companies in the industry, so if you're thinking of working in the tobacco industry you might want to look to these company names for jobs. This list includes names of both small and big reputable tobacco businesses. Looking for the largest tobacco companies or some big tobacco companies? This list should have you pretty well taken care of.
Examples of companies on this list: Philip Morris International, Altria and many more.This list answers the questions, "What are the biggest tobacco companies in the world?" and "What are the most successful tobacco companies?"
- Adris grupa is the largest tobacco company in Croatia and one of the largest in the Balkans. It is made up of two business units: Tobacco and Tourism. The Tobacco unit companies involves: TDR d.o.o, ...more
- Altadis is a multinational purveyor and manufacturer of cigarettes, tobacco and cigars. Altadis was formed via a 1999 merger between Tabacalera, the former Spanish tobacco monopoly and SEITA, the ...more
- Altria Group, Inc. is one of the world's largest tobacco corporations. It is an American multinational corporation based in Henrico County, Virginia, United States of America; it is the parent ...more
- British American Tobacco plc is a British multinational tobacco company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It is one of the world’s five largest tobacco companies. BAT has a market-leading ...more
- British American Tobacco Ghana Limited is a tobacco company operated by British American Tobacco in Ghana. They are listed on the stock index of the Ghana Stock Exchange, the GSE All-Share Index. It ...more
- Bulgartabac Holding Group AD or simply Bulgartabac is a Bulgarian tobacco holding company. Established in 1947 and based in the capital Sofia, it includes 11 joint-stock subsidiary companies in the ...more
China National Tobacco Co.
- Compagnie des Tabacs Comme Il Faut, S.A. is an international tobacco company based in, Port-au-Prince, Haiti. It is owned by Luckett, Inc. of Louisville, KY and is the only cigarette maker in Haiti ...more
- Godfrey Phillips India Ltd., the leading company of K K Modi Group, is one of the largest players in the domestic cigarette industry. The company with an annual turnover of approximately 3600 crore, ...more
- Imperial Tobacco Group plc is a British multinational tobacco company headquartered in Bristol, United Kingdom. It is the world’s fourth-largest international cigarette company measured by market ...more
- ITC Limited or ITC is an Indian conglomerate headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal. Its diversified business includes five segments: Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Hotels, Paperboards & Packaging, Agri ...more
Japan Tobacco International
KT & G
- Lorillard Tobacco Company is an American tobacco company marketing cigarettes under the brand names Newport, Maverick, Old Gold, Kent, True, Satin, and Max.
- Philip Morris International Inc. is an American global cigarette and tobacco company, with products sold in over 200 countries with 15.6% of the international cigarette market outside the United ...more