List of the best Tony Danza movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Tony Danza's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Tony Danza movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Tony Danza movies will be at the top of the list. Tony Danza has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Tony Danza movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Tony Danza films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Tony Danza role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Tony Danza performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
You can rank all of these films, from I'm from Hollywood to Noah."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Tony Danza movies?" and "What are the greatest Tony Danza roles of all time?"
- A Los Angeles radio-station manager's (Tony Danza) girlfriend (Catherine Hicks) shows his teenage daughter (Ami Dolenz) how to be sexy.
- Foster kid Roger (Joseph Gordon-Levitt) loves the Anaheim Angels, even though they're the worst team in the major leagues. His estranged dad promises to reunite the family if the Angels make it to ...more
- Writer-director Paul Haggis interweaves several connected stories about race, class, family and gender in Los Angeles in the aftermath of 9/11. Characters include a district attorney (Brendan Fraser) ...more
- 12 Angry Men is a 1997 television film directed by William Friedkin, adapted from the Reginald Rose teleplay of the same title. It is a remake of the film of 1957.
- Deadly Whispers is a crime thriller film written by Ted Schwarz and Dennis Turner, and directed by Bill L. Norton.
- It's Halloween night, 1965, and members of the Hollywood Knights -- a drag-racing club -- have just been informed that their cherished Beverly Hills, Calif., hangout, Tubby's Diner, is being ...more
- The Garbage Picking Field Goal Kicking Philadelphia Phenomenon is a 1998 television movie starring Tony Danza from Walt Disney Pictures.
- Stealing Christmas is an American television film starring Tony Danza and Lea Thompson. It premiered on USA Network in 2003. As of 2009, it was shown in the 25 Days of Christmas programming block on ...more
- New Jersey bartender Jon Martello (Joseph Gordon-Levitt) knows what's important: his friends, his family, his car, his church, his sexual conquests -- and porn. In fact, Jon is a porn addict and has ...more
- Dead and Alive: The Race for Gus Farace is a 1991 mystery and action TV movie written by Eric Pooleyand Dick Beebe and directed by Peter Markle.
- A rich man's son (Tony Danza) must baby-sit three pet orangutans for five years to inherit $5 million.
- When a sheik (Jamie Farr) decides to sponsor a cross-country race in hope of winning, racer J.J. McLure (Burt Reynolds) enters the competition along with his friend Victor (Dom DeLuise). They aspire ...more
- Disney's Noah is a 1998 made-for-television film that was directed by Ken Kwapis. The movie premiered on October 11, 1998 and stars Tony Danza as a modern day carpenter tasked with building an ark.
- The host of a lowbrow talk show, Wally Sparks (Rodney Dangerfield) goes out of his way to shock and offend his fans, but he eventually goes too far and begins to lose his audience. Tasked with ...more
- Aftermath is a 2013 crime thriller film written and directed by Thomas Farone.
- A young man (Vincent Spano) learns the truth about his father's death.
- The Nail: The Story of Joey Nardone is a 2009 drama film. The film was directed by James Quattrochi and stars Tony Luke, Jr., Tony Danza, and William Forsythe.
- I'm from Hollywood is a 1989 comedy documentary film about the adventures of late performance artist Andy Kaufman in the world of professional wrestling. The film includes interviews with Taxi ...more
- Housecoat 3 is a 1987 American romantic comedy directed by Ed Williams starring Laney Reese, Christopher Hewett, and Charlotte Rae. It also features notable appearances by Tony Danza and Alyssa ...more
- 21Glam is a 1997 Drama film directed by Josh Evans.