9 Dumbest Celebrity Quotes Of The Decade
This decade's dumbest celebrity quotes will make you feel a little better about yourself, but a little bit worse about the world. Stupid celebrity quotes, uttered by the dumbest celebrities, are no rare occurrence and could easily rank highly among the dumbest quotes ever, said by anyone, even non-famous people. Celebrities! They're just like your aunt Karen! A frequent sayer of dumb things.
Famous stupid quotes have come from Hollywood celebs like Paris Hilton and Mariah Carey, and though they can also be seen as funny, they are really just the stupidest quotes ever. You have to read them to believe them, so what are you waiting for? Peruse this collection of stupid quotes by celebrities and see if they sound even dumber than that girl you aren't sure why you are friends with on Facebook. Did you meet her at a party? Does she want to look at this list of ridiculous celebrity quotes, said by famous people who could use a filter? Why not share this list with her? Everyone should have the chance to enjoy the worst celebrity quotes, or what is the internet even for?
- Photo: D Dipasupil / Getty Images
"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff."
Think before you speak, Mimi. Relating skinny people to poor starving children is no way to earn points.
- Age: 52
- Birthplace: Huntington, New York, USA
- Photo: David Valdez, White House Photo Office / Wikimedia Commons / Public Domain
"So many of the people in the arenas here were under-privileged anyway. This is working very well for them."
She said this in 2005 when Katrina hit. I should blame this on her age, right? Wait, I have had 80-year-old relatives who know what they're saying, so....
- Age: 97
- Birthplace: Flushing, New York City, New York, United States of America
- Photo: Eva Rinaldi / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0
"I make Jessica Simpson look like a rock scientist."
Congrats! You just proved to us all why you are on this list.
- Age: 47
- Birthplace: Wyckoff, New Jersey, USA
- Photo: Bob Doran / Wikimedia Commons / CC BY 2.0
"I think gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman."
I don't think he... does he? I, uh... he ran the fifth-largest economy in the world.
- Age: 75
- Birthplace: Thal, Styria, Austria
- Photo: mtlsrt04 / Flickr / Public Domain Mark 1.0
"I don't diet. I just don't eat as much as I'd like to."
Last time I checked, that was called a diet.
- Age: 57
- Birthplace: St. Catharines, Canada
- Photo: Kathy / Wikimedia Commons / CC BY 2.0
"People think I have changed, and I have changed. I’m now the person I know I am."
Thanks for that nugget of universal truth, Popeye.
- Age: 45
- Birthplace: Oshkosh, Wisconsin, United States of America