List of notable or famous Frito-Lay employees, listed alphabetically with photos when available. This list is a directory of the best Frito-Lay employees, showcasing only the most prominent Frito-Lay employees of all time. This list features past and present top Frito-Lay managers, including both current and retired Frito-Lay executives and alumni. Well-known Frito-Lay staff along with current and former Frito-Lay employees were and still are crucial to the company's success, as without these hard working men and women Frito-Lay would never be what it is today.
List features people like Irene Rosenfeld, Brenda Barnes, and many moreThis renowned Frito-Lay employees list answers the questions, "What famous people have worked at Frito-Lay?" and "Who are the most famous Frito-Lay employees?"
- Photo: flickr / CC0Albert (Al) P. Carey has been President and Chief Executive Officer of Frito-lay, Inc. since June 2006.... more
- Photo: Metaweb (FB)Brenda Czajka Barnes (November 11, 1953 – January 17, 2017) was an American businesswoman who served as president, chairman and chief executive of Sara Lee, and was the first female CEO at PepsiCo.... more
- Age: 68
- Photo: Metaweb (FB)Charles William Ergen (born March 1, 1953) is an American businessman. He is co-founder and current Chairman of Dish Network and EchoStar. He stepped down as CEO of Dish in May 2011 in favor of Joseph Clayton. Ergen resumed as CEO upon Clayton's March 31, 2015 retirement and served as CEO until December 5, 2017 when he promoted President and COO Erik Carlson to CEO. Ergen owns 48 percent of Dish and 46 percent of Echostar shares. He holds 78 percent of DISH's and 72 percent of EchoStar's total voting power.... more
- Age: 68
- Birthplace: Oakridge, Tennessee
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainCraig Johnson serves as President of Philip Morris USA Inc., a wholly-owned operating company of Altria Group, Inc. He's held this position since August 2008 and is responsible for the Manufacturing and Sales Brand Management organizations.... more