The Top Italian Restaurant Chains
List of Italian restaurant chains, including Macaroni Grill, Olive Garden, Carraba's and all of the best Italian food chains. Italian restaurant chains are some of the most popular family restaurants in America--and while many chain restaurants get a bad rep for having bland food, the italian restaurants on this list are actually pretty good. Restaurant chains offer a familiarity through their decor and menu throughout all of their locations. As such, they tend to be most popular in areas where one would find travelers or tourists. This list focuses primarily on sit-down Italian restaurants. Today, nearly every cuisine imaginable has a restaurant chain attached to it, but in the USA at least, few types of sit down restaurants are more popular than Italian food - pizza, pasta, breadsticks - yum!
And if you're looking for the best fast pizza delivery or the best pizza places to go to, we have lists on that too.
- RestaurantNumber of Locations: 44
- RestaurantNumber of Locations: 200
- RestaurantNumber of Locations: 235
- RestaurantNumber of Locations: 556
- Restaurant, Eating and Drinking PlacesNumber of Locations: 105
- RestaurantNumber of Locations: 37