The Weather Channel is not only entertaining, it provides an important service. But it wouldn't be anything without its on-camera talent. That being said, here is a list of notable or famous Weather Channel employees and staff. Here are also the best Weather Channel TV shows and a list of famous meteorologists. This list is a virtual Weather Channel employee directory, including photos and bios when available. This list features past and present top Weather Channel managers, including both current and retired Weather Channel anchors, executives, and alumni. Well-known Weather Channel management along with current and former Weather Channel employees are arranged in alphabetical order, and the names of many of the top people who work at The Weather Channel link to more information. Looking for the Weather Channel personalities? Or maybe you are searching for your favorite Weather Channel women? Either way, this list is a great place to start.
List features the cast of Weather Channel meteorologists and anchors like Cindy Preszler, Jim Cantore, and more!
This Weather Channel employees list answers the questions, "Who are some famous people who have worked at Weather Channel?" and "What are ex-Weather Channel employees doing now?"
You can sort this Weather Channel staff directory for various bits of information, like what year and where the person was born. Some of these Weather Channel personal may be deceased while others are currently living, but what everyone on this list has in common is that they've all worked at The Weather Channel at some point in their lives.
- Birthplace: Georgia, United States of America
- Meteorologist ' ' ' Bill Keneely ' ' ' has been a member of The Weather Channel meteorology since march of 1982, Two months before the network's official launch in May of that year. Currently, He is seen on programs that include PM Edition, Which airs Saturdays and Sundays at 11pm & 2 am ET. Prior to joining the all-weather cable TV network, Keneely was a weekend meteorologist at for CBS affiliate WTVT-TV, Tampa, FL, and also did radio and private client forecasting. Keneely's favorite weather event took place when he was just a youngster. He still remembers the experience that he describes in this way -- February 9 & 10, 1969. It was the first 'mega' snowstorm he remember well, In... more
- Birthplace: Wayne, New Jersey, United States of America
Jim CantoreJames "Jim" D. Cantore (born February 16, 1964) is an American meteorologist. He is best known as an on-air personality for The Weather Channel.... more
- Age: 57
- Birthplace: Beacon Falls, Connecticut, USA
- Cindy Preszler (born 1960) is a broadcast meteorologist for WeatherSTL.com, a dynamic, interactive site delivering up-to-date weather information for the Greater St. Louis metro area. She was a television weathercaster who was the chief meteorologist at KSDK-TV 5, the NBC affiliate in St. Louis, Missouri, from 1998 until 2016. Preszler was one of five female chief meteorologists that were on TEGNA-owned NBC affiliates, including Monica Woods of ABC affiliate KXTV in Sacramento. Prior to arriving in St. Louis in October, 1998, the South Dakota native worked at several TV stations, including Chicago's NBC-owned WMAQ-TV, as well as on The Weather Channel (1987–92). Preszler has won 5... more
- Birthplace: South Dakota