List of notable or famous VOGUE employees, listed alphabetically with photos when available. This list is a directory of the best VOGUE employees, showcasing only the most prominent VOGUE employees of all time. This list features past and present top VOGUE managers, including both current and retired VOGUE executives and alumni. Well-known VOGUE staff along with current and former VOGUE employees were and still are crucial to the company's success, as without these hard working men and women VOGUE would never be what it is today.
This list has everything from Lauren Katherine Conrad to Whitney Port.This renowned VOGUE employees list answers the questions, "What famous people have worked at VOGUE?" and "Who are the most famous VOGUE employees?"
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Fair useAlexander Semeonovitch Liberman (September 4, 1912 – November 19, 1999) was a Russian-American magazine editor, publisher, painter, photographer, and sculptor. He held senior artistic positions during his 32 years at Condé Nast Publications.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 87 (1912-1999)
- Birthplace: Kiev, Ukrainian SSR
- Photo: Brad Barket / Getty ImagesElizabeth Alice "Ali" MacGraw (born April 1, 1939) is an American actress, model, author, and animal rights activist. She first gained attention with her role in the film Goodbye, Columbus (1969), for which she won the Golden Globe Award for Most Promising Newcomer. She gained an international profile for her role in the film Love Story (1970), for which she was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Actress and won the Golden Globe Award for Best Actress in a Motion Picture – Drama. In 1972, MacGraw was voted the top female box office star in the world and was honored with a hands and footprints ceremony at Grauman's Chinese Theatre after having been in just three films. She went on to... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 81
- Birthplace: Pound Ridge, New York, United States of America
- Photo: Metaweb (FB)Diana Vreeland (September 29, 1903 – August 22, 1989) was a noted columnist and editor in the field of fashion. She worked for the fashion magazines Harper's Bazaar and Vogue, being the editor-in-chief of the latter, and as a special consultant at the Costume Institute of the Metropolitan Museum of Art. She was named on the International Best Dressed List Hall of Fame in 1964.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 86 (1903-1989)
- Birthplace: Paris, France
- Photo: Metaweb (FB)Pamela Rosalind Grace Coddington (born 20 April 1941) is a Welsh former model and the creative director at large of American Vogue magazine. Coddington is known for the creation of large, complex and dramatic photoshoots. A Guardian profile wrote that she "has produced some of fashion's most memorable imagery. Her pictures might be jolly and decadent or moody and mysterious."... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 79
- Birthplace: Anglesey, United Kingdom