List of notable or famous WSMV-TV employees, listed alphabetically with photos when available. This list is a directory of the best WSMV-TV employees, showcasing only the most prominent WSMV-TV employees of all time. This list features past and present top WSMV-TV managers, including both current and retired WSMV-TV executives and alumni. Well-known WSMV-TV staff along with current and former WSMV-TV employees were and still are crucial to the company's success, as without these hard working men and women WSMV-TV would never be what it is today.
Pat Sajak and John Tesh are a great starting point for your to rank your favorites on this listThis renowned WSMV-TV employees list answers the questions, "What famous people have worked at WSMV-TV?" and "Who are the most famous WSMV-TV employees?"
- Photo: Metaweb (FB)Carol Marin (born October 10, 1948) is a television and print journalist based in Chicago, Illinois. Marin began her journalism career in 1972 at WBIR-TV in Knoxville, Tennessee working as a reporter, anchor, and assistant news director. In 1976, she moved to WSM-TV in Nashville, where she was instrumental in the investigative reporting that ultimately led to the ouster and indictment of then-Tennessee Governor Ray Blanton. In 1978, Marin was hired by the NBC owned and operated station, WMAQ-TV, in Chicago, where she worked for almost two decades.On May 1, 1997, she resigned her position as 6 and 10 p.m. news anchor in protest of the station's decision to give Jerry Springer a commentary... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 71
- Zachariah Daniel Miller III (September 30, 1941 – April 8, 2009), commonly known as Dan Miller, was an American television personality who grew up in Augusta, Georgia. Miller was a longtime news anchorman for WSMV (formerly WSM-TV) in Nashville, Tennessee. Beginning his tenure there as a weathercaster in 1969, he moved to the news anchor desk in 1970. In 1986, Miller left Nashville to serve as principal anchor at KCBS-TV in Los Angeles, a position he held for one year. Miller then gained fame in the United States nationally as the announcer and sidekick for his friend and one-time WSM-TV colleague, Pat Sajak, during Sajak's short-lived CBS late-night talk show, The Pat Sajak Show. Upon... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 68 (1941-2009)
- Birthplace: Augusta, Georgia, United States of America
- Demetria Kalodimos is a television news presenter based in Nashville, Tennessee. She was formerly an anchor for WSMV-TV, an NBC affiliate based in Nashville, Tennessee, where she appeared on weeknight broadcasts at 6 and 10 p.m.... more on Wikipedia
- Birthplace: Morton Grove, USA, Illinois
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainHuell Burnley Howser (October 18, 1945 – January 7, 2013) was an American television personality, actor, producer, writer, singer, and voice artist, best known for hosting, producing, and writing California's Gold, his human interest show produced by KCET in Los Angeles for California PBS stations. The archive of his video chronicles offers an enhanced understanding of the history, culture, and people of California. He also voiced the Backson in Winnie the Pooh (2011).... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 68 (1945-2013)
- Birthplace: Gallatin, Tennessee, United States of America