Troian Bellisario of Pretty Little Liars Ranks Her Top 10 Television Characters
Troian knows a thing or two about TV characters and shows her knowledge here.
Who doesn't love Pretty Little Liars? The show continues to pick up steam as it barrels through its latest season, and manages to keep getting better. Speaking of TV, who better to rank their favorite TV characters than Troian Bellisario from Pretty Little Liars? As Spencer Hastings, Troian is acutely aware of what goes into making a great character, and what does not.Check out her custom list of who she considers the top television characters of all time!
- Oh, Detective. I had such a crush on you. A guy after my own heart (I think Spencer Hastings's too.) Loved good coffee, good pie, and a good mystery. Kyle MacLachlan was the perfect mixture of comedy, tragedy, and just plain weird.
- Appears In: Twin Peaks, Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me
- The baddest b*tch with the biggest heart in the west. Words would not do justice to the ferocity and nakedness of Robin Weigert’s performance as this larger-than-life legend.
- Appears In: Deadwood, Tall Tale, Buffalo Girls, Lucky Luke, The Texan Meets Calamity Jane
Nick WasicskoPhoto: Metaweb / CC-BYOscar Isaac's portrayal of the tragic fate of the youngest Mayor of Yonkers blew my actor's mind and broke my heart. I will forever cherish this performance.
- Photo: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation License
The First of Her Name,
Queen of Meereen,
Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men,
Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea,
Breaker of Chains,
Mother of Dragons.
... Do I have to go on? DRAGONS. PERIOD.(But also: shout out to Arya Stark)
- Appears In: Game of Thrones, A Song of Ice and Fire
- From the first episode of GIRLS, I loved all the characters, but I couldn’t take my eyes off of Adam Driver. I never knew what he was going to do or say or how the hell he was going to react. Every scene I watched him in blew my expectation of what a great actor could do if given the freedom to play.
- Appears In: Girls
Tatiana MaslanyPhoto: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation LicenseYes, I said the actor, not the character, but honestly, she plays every single one! Seriously, is there anything else I need to say about her? She’s my damned hero.