List of the best Tuesday Weld movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Tuesday Weld's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Tuesday Weld movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Tuesday Weld movies will be at the top of the list. Tuesday Weld has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Tuesday Weld movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Tuesday Weld films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Tuesday Weld role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Tuesday Weld performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
List films include Author! Author!, Reflections of Murder and many additional films as well."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Tuesday Weld movies?" and "What are the greatest Tuesday Weld roles of all time?"
Alfred Hitchcock and Joel Schumacher are among those who have directed Tuesday Weld at one point or another during their careers in the film industry.
- Henry Tawes (Gregory Peck), a middle-aged sheriff in a rural Tennessee town, is usually the first man to criticize others for their bad behavior. Miserable in his marriage, Henry falls in love with ...more
- Paranoid parolee Dennis Pitt (Anthony Perkins) strives to fit into everyday life working at a chemical factory but soon comes to believe the company is purposely polluting the town's water supply. ...more
- Once Upon a Time in America is a 1984 Italian epic drama film co-written and directed by Sergio Leone and starring Robert De Niro and James Woods. It chronicles the lives of Jewish ghetto youths who ...more
- A highly skilled jewel thief, Frank (James Caan) longs to leave his dangerous trade and settle down with his girlfriend, Jessie (Tuesday Weld). Eager to make one last big score in order to begin ...more
- Burned-out B-movie actress Maria (Tuesday Weld), depressed and frustrated with her loveless marriage to an ambitious film director, Carter Lang, who would rather work on his career than on his ...more
- Young poker player Eric Stoner (Steve McQueen), also known as the "Cincinnati Kid," wants to build his reputation by beating the best player around, Lancey "The Man" Howard (Edward G. Robinson). ...more
- Maxwell Slaughter (Jackie Gleason) is a kind, heavyset guy who has reached the rank of master sergeant in the army. Admired by handsome young Sgt. Eustis Clay (Steve McQueen), Slaughter forms a close ...more
- A jaded journalist, John (Michael Moriarty), and a Vietnam vet, Ray (Nick Nolte), are adrift after returning home from the war. With not much to lose, they hatch a scheme to smuggle heroin from ...more
- Falling Down is a 1993 drama film directed by Joel Schumacher and written by Ebbe Roe Smith. The film stars Michael Douglas in the lead role of William Foster, a divorcé and unemployed former defense ...more
- Investigating Sex is a 2001 comedy/drama film written and directed by Alan Rudolph and starring Neve Campbell, Til Schweiger, Nick Nolte and Dermot Mulroney and based on the book Recherches sur la ...more
- An unusually gifted high school senior, Alan Musgrave (Roddy McDowall), decides to direct his mental powers toward helping an innocent new student, Barbara Ann Greene (Tuesday Weld), achieve her goal ...more
- A young Southern man with a troubled family life, Glenn Tyler (Elvis Presley) is forced to go on probation after a big brawl with his brother. Working with lovely counselor Irene Sperry (Hope Lange), ...more
- The Five Pennies was a semi-biographical 1959 film starring Danny Kaye as cornet player and bandleader Loring Red Nichols. Other cast members included Barbara Bel Geddes, Harry Guardino, Bob Crosby, ...more
- A Safe Place is a 1971 film written and directed by Henry Jaglom and starring Jack Nicholson, Tuesday Weld, Orson Welles and Phil Proctor.
- Madame X is a 1981 American drama film directed by Robert Ellis Miller. It is based on the 1908 play by French playwright Alexandre Bisson.
- Heartbreak Hotel is a 1988 American comedy film written and directed by Chris Columbus and starring David Keith and Tuesday Weld. Set in 1972, the story deals with one of the many "legends" involving ...more
- While struggling playwright Ivan Travalian (Al Pacino) tries to get movie actress Alice Detroit (Dyan Cannon) to star in his new Broadway show, his personal life spins out of control. Bored with ...more
- Allison (Carol Lynley) leaves her hometown of Peyton Place, N.H., for New York City after she's contacted by Lewis Jackman (Jeff Chandler), a powerful publisher who's interested in her tell-all book ...more
- F. Scott Fitzgerald in Hollywood is a 1976 biography film directed by Anthony Page.
- At an exclusive prep school for boys, headmistress Claire Elliott (Joan Hackett) is at her wit's end. Her husband, Michael (Sam Waterston), regularly mistreats her, refuses a divorce and is rather ...more
- The Private Lives of Adam and Eve is a 1960 comedy film starring Mickey Rooney, and Mamie Van Doren. It is a U.S. B-movie in which the plot revolves around a modern couple who dream that they are ...more
- The Wrong Man is a 1956 docu-drama by Alfred Hitchcock which stars Henry Fonda and Vera Miles. The film was drawn from the true story of an innocent man charged with a crime, as described in the ...more
- A man (Martin Mull) resists the California fads that his wife (Tuesday Weld), friends and Marin County neighbors embrace.
- Sam Clayton's (Vincent D'Onofrio) marriage to ex-stripper Freddie (Cameron Diaz) comes about when she's strong-armed into the match by Red (Delroy Lindo), a club proprietor who once did her a favor. ...more
- Rally Round the Flag, Boys! is a 1958 film adaptation of the novel of the same name by Max Shulman, directed by Leo McCarey, starring Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward, and released by 20th Century ...more