A list of Argentine TV channels. All popular TV channels in Argentina have been included. In this day and age, virtually every country has its own set of television networks. TV originally evolved from radio, and up until the last few decades, virtually all television content was broadcast over the air. Today, cable and satellite providers directly broadcast much of what is watched. Programming can be created both in house, or by a studio or other production facility that is sometimes directly affiliated with the station. Television shows can also be imported (and exported) to other countries, often through syndication. While satellite and cable currently take all the glory, over-the-air broadcasting is not being left behind as many countries are making the switch from analogue to digital broadcasts.
- Magazine is an Argentine cable television channel owned and operated by Grupo Clarín from Buenos Aires. It can be accessed throughout the country via subscription television. ...more
- Telefe is an Argentine television network. It began broadcasting in 1961, when LS 84 TV channel 11 in Buenos Aires, its flagship station, signed on the air. It is currently owned by Telefónica. ...more
- Note: Todo Noticias
- truTV is an American cable and satellite television channel that is owned by the Turner Broadcasting System division of Time Warner. TruTV's programming originally consisted of reality programming, ...more
- Note: Torneos y Competencia
- Note: Torneos y Competencias