A list of Belgian TV channels. All popular TV channels in Belgium have been included. In this day and age, virtually every country has its own set of television networks. TV originally evolved from radio, and up until the last few decades, virtually all television content was broadcast over the air. Today, cable and satellite providers directly broadcast much of what is watched. Programming can be created both in house, or by a studio or other production facility that is sometimes directly affiliated with the station. Television shows can also be imported (and exported) to other countries, often through syndication. While satellite and cable currently take all the glory, over-the-air broadcasting is not being left behind as many countries are making the switch from analogue to digital broadcasts.
- 2BE is a Belgian television channel owned by the commercial broadcasting company Vlaamse Media... more on Wikipedia
- AB3 is a private commercial television channel of the French Community of Belgium.
- BVN which is the abbreviation of Het beste van Vlaanderen en Nederland is a satellite and... more on Wikipedia
- Canvas is a Belgian television channel, which forms part of the Flemish public broadcasting... more on Wikipedia
- Euronews is a multilingual news television channel, headquartered in Lyon-Écully, France.... more on Wikipedia
- JIM is a Flemish television channel that is aimed at people aged between 15 and 24. It's... more on Wikipedia
- Ketnet is a public children's television channel in Flanders, owned and operated by the VRT,... more on Wikipedia
- MCM is a French music video TV channel owned by Groupe MCM. It was started in 1989 by Groupe... more on Wikipedia
- History is an American basic cable and satellite television channel that is owned by A+E... more on Wikipedia
Studio 100 TV
- TMF was a music video and entertainment channel in the United Kingdom and Ireland. The channel... more on Wikipedia
- TV5Monde is a global television network, broadcasting several channels of French language... more on Wikipedia