A list of Colombian TV channels. All popular TV channels in Colombia have been included. In this day and age, virtually every country has its own set of television networks. TV originally evolved from radio, and up until the last few decades, virtually all television content was broadcast over the air. Today, cable and satellite providers directly broadcast much of what is watched. Programming can be created both in house, or by a studio or other production facility that is sometimes directly affiliated with the station. Television shows can also be imported (and exported) to other countries, often through syndication. While satellite and cable currently take all the glory, over-the-air broadcasting is not being left behind as many countries are making the switch from analogue to digital broadcasts.
- Note: Avivamiento Broadcasting NetworkABN is the Australian Broadcasting Corporation's television station in Sydney, New South Wales. The station began broadcasting on 5 November 1956. Its original studios were located in Gore Hill and... more
- Note: Teve AndinaEl Trece is an Argentine television network and the flagship station of the same network, located in the capital of Argentina, Buenos Aires.... more
- Canal Uno is the first Colombian national television channel. It started 13 June 1954 on Channel 8 in Bogotá. It is state-owned, operated by Radio Televisión Nacional de Colombia, and privately run,... more
- Note: Sony Entertainment TV Latin America
- Telecaribe is a regional television network for the Caribbean region of Colombia.... more
- RCN Nuestra Tele is a general entertainment channel owned by Colombian television network RCN. It is a Spanish-language cable channel aimed to Colombian and Latin American viewers around the world.... more