A list of all TV shows produced by 20th Century Fox Television, listed alphabetically with pictures from the show when available. 20th Century Fox Television have produced a lot of successful television programs, and this list highlights some of the best ones. This list of TV programs produced by 20th Century Fox Television includes any TV shows co-produced by 20th Century Fox Television with other people or companies. Television fanatics can use this list to find some 20th Century Fox Television TV shows that they haven't seen before. Producers don't often get credit for great TV series but they are an integral part of the creation process.
This list features items like The Simpsons and Family Guy.This list answers the questions, "What TV shows has 20th Century Fox Television produced?" and "What are the best 20th Century Fox Television produced shows?"
- 1Photo: Fox24 (Fox, 2001) is an American drama television series created by Joel Surnow and Robert Cochran. Jack Bauer (Kiefer Sutherland), Director of Field Ops for the Counter-Terrorist Unit of Los Angeles, races against the clock to subvert terrorist plots and save his nation from ultimate disaster.... more on Wikipedia
- Actors: Kiefer Sutherland, Mary Lynn Rajskub, Carlos Bernard
- Premiered: 2001
- Photo: 20th TelevisionAlly McBeal is an American legal comedy-drama television series, originally aired on Fox from September 8, 1997 to May 20, 2002. Created by David E. Kelley, the series stars Calista Flockhart in the title role as a young lawyer working in the fictional Boston law firm Cage and Fish, with other young lawyers whose lives and loves were eccentric, humorous and dramatic. The series placed #48 on Entertainment Weekly 's 2007 "New TV Classics" list.... more on Wikipedia
- Actors: Calista Flockhart, Greg Germann, Jane Krakowski
- Premiered: 1997
- American Dad! is an American adult animated sitcom created by Seth MacFarlane, Mike Barker, and Matt Weitzman for the "Animation Domination" lineup on Fox. American Dad! is the first television series to have its inception on Animation Domination. The series premiere aired on February 6, 2005, following Super Bowl XXXIX, three months before the rest of the first season aired as part of the Animation Domination block, commencing on May 1, 2005. Creative direction of American Dad! has largely been guided by Barker and Weitzman as opposed to MacFarlane. This is believed to have resulted in a series that is distinguishable from its counterparts. Unlike its sister shows, Family Guy and The... more on Wikipedia
- Actors: Seth MacFarlane, Wendy Schaal, Dee Bradley Baker
- Premiered: 2005
- Photo: FoxBones (Fox, 2005) is an American procedural comedy-drama television series created by Hart Hanson. Forensic anthropologist Dr. Temperance "Bones" Brennan (Emily Deschanel) and cocky F.B.I. Special Agent Seeley Booth (David Boreanaz) build a team to investigate murders.... more on Wikipedia
- Actors: Emily Deschanel, David Boreanaz, Michaela Conlin
- Premiered: 2005