A list of all TV shows produced by Bad Robot Productions, listed alphabetically with pictures from the show when available. Bad Robot Productions have produced a lot of successful television programs, and this list highlights some of the best ones. This list of TV programs produced by Bad Robot Productions includes any TV shows co-produced by Bad Robot Productions with other people or companies. Television fanatics can use this list to find some Bad Robot Productions TV shows that they haven't seen before. Producers don't often get credit for great TV series but they are an integral part of the creation process.
The list you're viewing is made up of many different items, including Fringe and Lost.This list answers the questions, "What TV shows has Bad Robot Productions produced?" and "What are the best Bad Robot Productions produced shows?"
- Photo: Buena Vista TelevisionAlias (ABC, 2001) is an American action thriller television series created by J. J. Abrams. CIA double agent Sydney Bristow (Jennifer Garner) poses as an operative for a worldwide criminal and espionage organization.... more on Wikipedia
- Actors: Jennifer Garner, Ron Rifkin, Michael Vartan, Bradley Cooper
- Premiered: 2001
- Photo: FoxFringe (Fox, 2008) is an American science fiction television series created by J. J. Abrams, Alex Kurtzman, and Roberto Orci. An F.B.I. agent (Anna Torv) is forced to work with an institutionalized scientist (John Noble) and his son (Joshua Jackson) in order to investigate unexplained occurrences relating to mysteries surrounding a parallel universe.... more on Wikipedia
- Actors: Anna Torv, Joshua Jackson, John Noble
- Premiered: 2008
- 3Photo: Lost / ABCLost (ABC, 2004) is an American drama television series created by Jeffrey Lieber, J. J. Abrams, and Damon Lindelof. After a horrific plane crash, a group of strangers are forced to work together in order to survive on a deserted tropical island.... more on Wikipedia
- Actors: Naveen Andrews, Emilie de Ravin, Matthew Fox Jorge Garcia, Maggie Grace, Josh Holloway
- Premiered: 2004
- Photo: uploaded by LanaYoshiiSix Degrees is an American dramatic television series about six residents of New York City and their respective relationships and connections with one another, based on the idea of six degrees of separation. It premiered on September 21, 2006, after Grey's Anatomy on ABC. The show was created by Raven Metzner and Stuart Zicherman. J. J. Abrams, Bryan Burk and Thom Sherman serve as executive producers through their Bad Robot Productions banner. The pilot episode was directed by Rodrigo García. It is filmed on location in Manhattan and at Silvercup Studios in Long Island City, Queens, New York. The show's theme song, "Here Comes Now", was written and performed by Jakob Dylan. The series was... more on Wikipedia
- Actors: Bridget Moynahan, Erika Christensen, Shiri Appleby, Jay Hernandez, Hope Davis
- Premiered: 2006