A list of all TV shows produced by Danny Arnold, listed alphabetically with pictures from the show when available. Danny Arnold have produced a lot of successful television programs, and this list highlights some of the best ones. This list of TV programs produced by Danny Arnold includes any TV shows co-produced by Danny Arnold with other people or companies. Television fanatics can use this list to find some Danny Arnold TV shows that they haven't seen before. Producers don't often get credit for great TV series but they are an integral part of the creation process.
A factual list, featuring items like Barney Miller and Bewitched.This list answers the questions, "What TV shows has Danny Arnold produced?" and "What are the best Danny Arnold produced shows?"
- Photo: uploaded by BojanglesA.E.S. Hudson Street is an American comedy television show that aired on ABC in 1978 on Thursday night from 9:30 pm to 10:00 pm est.... more on Wikipedia
- Actors: Abraham Murphy, Allan Miller, Gregory Sierra, Bob Dishy, Stefan Gierasch
- Premiered: 1978
- Photo: uploaded by LanaYoshiiBarney Miller is an American situation comedy television series set in a New York City Police Department police station in Greenwich Village. The series originally was broadcast from January 23, 1975, to May 20, 1982, on ABC. It was created by Danny Arnold and Theodore J. Flicker. Noam Pitlik directed the majority of the episodes.... more on Wikipedia
- Actors: Hal Linden, Abe Vigoda, Steve Landesberg
- Premiered: 1975
- Photo: Bewitched / ABCBewitched is an American TV situation comedy fantasy which was broadcast for eight seasons on ABC from 1964 to 1972. It was created by Sol Saks under executive director Harry Ackerman, and starred Elizabeth Montgomery, Dick York, Agnes Moorehead, and David White. Dick Sargent replaced an ill York for the final three seasons. The show is about a witch who marries an ordinary mortal man, and vows to lead the life of a typical suburban housewife. Bewitched enjoyed great popularity, finishing as the number two show in America during its debut season, and becoming the longest-running supernatural-themed sitcom of the 1960s–1970s. The show continues to be seen throughout the world in syndication... more on Wikipedia
- Actors: Elizabeth Montgomery, Dick York, Dick Sargent
- Premiered: 1964
- 4Photo: ABCFish is a spin-off television series of the sitcom Barney Miller. It starred Abe Vigoda as New York Police Department Detective Phil Fish and Florence Stanley as his wife Bernice.... more on Wikipedia
- Actors: Abe Vigoda, Florence Stanley, Barry Gordon
- Premiered: 1977