A list of all TV shows produced by Henry Winkler, listed alphabetically with pictures from the show when available. Henry Winkler have produced a lot of successful television programs, and this list highlights some of the best ones. This list of TV programs produced by Henry Winkler includes any TV shows co-produced by Henry Winkler with other people or companies. Television fanatics can use this list to find some Henry Winkler TV shows that they haven't seen before. Producers don't often get credit for great TV series but they are an integral part of the creation process.
This list is made up of items like MacGyver and So Weird.This list answers the questions, "What TV shows has Henry Winkler produced?" and "What are the best Henry Winkler produced shows?"
- Photo: uploaded by MartinAustinDallas Reunion: The Return to Southfork is a two-hour retrospective television special celebrating the long-running prime time television series Dallas which aired on CBS on Sunday, November 7, 2004. The special reunited original cast members Larry Hagman, Patrick Duffy, Linda Gray, Steve Kanaly, Ken Kercheval, Victoria Principal and Charlene Tilton at Southfork Ranch in Parker, Texas to reminisce about their time together on the show, as well as special tributes to the late Jim Davis and Barbara Bel Geddes, who was too ill to take part in the reunion but sent a telegram of good wishes to her former castmates. Mary Crosby, who played the infamous Kristin Shepard, also made a surprise guest... more on Wikipedia
- Actors: Patrick Duffy, Linda Gray, Larry Hagman
- Premiered: 2004
- Dead Man's Gun was a western anthology series that ran on Showtime from 1997 to 1999. The series followed the travels of a gun as it passed to a new character in each episode. The gun would change the life of whomever possessed it. Each episode was narrated by Kris Kristofferson. The executive producer was Henry Winkler.... more on Wikipedia
- Actors: Kris Kristofferson, Henry Winkler, Sarah Chalke, Brian Austin Green
- Premiered: 1997
- Photo: MacGyver / ABCMacGyver is an American action-adventure television series created by Lee David Zlotoff. Henry Winkler and John Rich were the executive producers. The show ran for seven seasons on ABC in the United States and various other networks abroad from 1985 to 1992. The series was filmed in Los Angeles during seasons 1, 2 and 7, and in Vancouver during seasons 3–6. The show's final episode aired on April 25, 1992 on ABC. The show follows secret agent Angus MacGyver, played by Richard Dean Anderson, who works as a troubleshooter for the fictional Phoenix Foundation in Los Angeles and as an agent for a fictional United States government agency, the Department of External Services. Educated as a... more on Wikipedia
- Actors: Richard Dean Anderson, Dana Elcar, Bruce McGill
- Premiered: 1985
Mr. SunshineMr. Sunshine is the title of an American sitcom that aired on the ABC network for a season beginning in 1986. The series followed the trials and tribulations of Paul Stark, a blind university professor. Co-stars were Barbara Babcock and Leonard Frey. The series was controversial during its run, attracting criticism from interest groups claiming that Mr. Sunshine poked fun at the visually impaired by using the lead character's disability as a focus for much of the show's humor. Supporters of the series said the show treated the character and the disability respectfully.... more on Wikipedia
- Actors: Jeffrey Tambor, Barbara Babcock, Leonard Frey, Nan Martin, Cecilia Hart
- Premiered: 1986