Cities In The U.S. With The Best Museums
This list contains information about the cities in the U.S. with the Best Museums. Several of the best museums in the world can be found in the United States. Some of these museums are all about art, while others prioritize science. Several U.S. cities even have world-class children's museums for their residents, and tourists, to enjoy.
Which U.S. city has the best museums? Washington, D.C. tops our list. Some of the great museums that can be found in Washington, D.C. include the Smithsonian Institute, the National Air and Space Museum and the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum. Other cities with fantastic museums include Chicago, New York and Honolulu.
Which U.S. city is your favorite for checking out museums? Share your thoughts in the comments section.There's top ten museums in every genre on this list. Source: Travelandleisure.com / CNN Headline News poll of 60,000 Americans, 2007. http://www.infoplease.com/us/cities/best-museums.html
- 1277 VOTESPhoto: 12019 / Pixabay / Public DomainSome of the great museums that can be found in Washington, D.C. include the Smithsonian Institute, the National Air and Space Museum and the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum.
- 2285 VOTESPhoto: Roman Boed / Wikimedia Commons / CC BY 2.0Some of Chicago's finest museums include the Museum of Science and Industry, the Field Museum and the Art Institute of Chicago.
- 3257 VOTESPhoto: Sam valadi / Flickr / CC BY 2.0New York City is a great city to check out museums like the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Guggenheim and the American Museum of Natural History.
- 4189 VOTESPhoto: 12019 / Pixabay / Public DomainThe Rodin Museum, the Philadelphia Museum of Art and the Franklin Institute are a few of the great museums located in Philadelphia.
- 5163 VOTESPhoto: Robbie Shade / Wikimedia Commons / CC BY 2.0Boston plays host to several fantastic museums including the Museum of Science, the Museum of Fine Arts and the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum.
- 6151 VOTESPhoto: Thomas Wolf / Wikimedia Commons / CC BY-SA 3.0The Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County, the Museum of Contemporary Art and the J. Paul Getty Museum are a few of the great museums that can be found in Los Angeles.