List of symptoms associated with Ulcerative colitis, listed in alphabetical order with photos when available. This list can help identify the warning signs of Ulcerative colitis, but if you're concerned for your health you should visit your physician immediately. Many people in the world have been diagnosed with Ulcerative colitis, and it's certainly nothing to be ashamed about. If you are wondering "Do I have Ulcerative colitis?" this list may help you get a ballpark idea of whether or not you might have it.
The list you're viewing is made up of many different items, including Fever and Abdominal pain.Many of the symptoms of Ulcerative colitis may be related to other illnesses or conditions, so if you're experiencing any of these symptoms don't automatically assume you have Ulcerative colitis. Only a medical profession can properly diagnose you, so don't hesitate to consult your doctor if you fear you may have Ulcerative colitis.
- 1Urethritis, Typhoid fever
- 2Paget's disease of bone, Scleroderma
- 3Haemophilia, Acute amebic dysentery without mention of abscess
- 4AIDS, Appendicitis
- 5Crohn's disease, Ulcerative colitis
- 6Ulcerative colitis, Inflammatory bowel disease
- 7Typhoid fever, Tennis elbow
- 8AIDS, Candidiasis
- 9Scleroderma, Hodgkin's lymphoma
- 10Meningeal Tuberculosis, Secondary hyperparathyroidism