The Most Underrated SNES Games Of All Time
Vote up the hidden SNES gems you think other gamers need to play.
Although it's more than 30 years old, the Super Nintendo Entertainment System remains a very popular console today, especially since Nintendo recently re-released it. And while the system features all the classic characters like Mario, Donkey Kong, Kirby, there are plenty of underrated SNES games that are worth trying.
This list ranks the best underrated SNES games that definitely deserve more attention. From lighthearted simulation games like Harvest Moon to underrated SNES RPGs like Lufia & the Fortress of Doom, there are tons of hidden gems on the SNES.
Vote up all the games you think deserve more affection up to the top of list, and vote down the titles you think are best forgotten.
- Genres (Video game): City-building game, Platform game, Action game, Simulation video game, Strategy video game
- Genres (Video game): Action-adventure game, Platform game, Action game
- Genres (Video game): Western, Shooter game, Shoot 'em up, Action game, Run and gun
- Genres (Video game): Console role-playing game, Role-playing video game
- Genres (Video game): Action game, Role-playing video game
- Genres (Video game): Horror, Shoot 'em up, Zombie Film, Survival horror, Action game