The internet is the ultimate resource, but there's a lot out there that can be misleading and everyone must beware. We're not saying that the life tips on this list are something that parents should do at any point in time, but let us know how it works out for you if you do take the advice.
1. Teach Your Kids To Hate Santa And Love/Respect You More In The ProcessPhoto: u/gingerbhoy / Reddit
2. Social Media CAN Be A Toxic EnvironmentPhoto: u/ttayl107 / Reddit
3. 2 For 1, Teach 'Em About Taxes And Get Free StuffPhoto: u/ricethedog / Reddit
4. Make Your Kids The Best Liars AlivePhoto: u/Macluawn / Reddit
5. Sure Way To Get Kids To Eat Their VeggiesPhoto: u/[deleted] / Reddit
6. Make Sure Your Kids Brush Their Teeth Without A DoubtPhoto: u/CougarDave7309 / Reddit