Hillbilly Solutions That Actually Seem Really Unsafe
Are you always in such a rush to get a job done that you sometimes find yourself forgetting about safety? Do your friends and loved ones occasionally accuse you of putting yourself in harm’s way? Have you ever accidentally hospitalized someone while performing everyday household tasks? Well if you lied “no” to any of the above questions, then you desperately need this list of helpful hillbilly tips.
These (not so) brilliant redneck shortcuts were dreamed up by the people who can’t bear to spend real money on things that could easily be fixed with duct tape. Unfortunately, these bad hillbilly ideas are also totally unsafe. As you’re probably well aware, the line between unsafe redneck solutions and some of the greatest redneck inventions ever can be quite a fine one. Just because taping plastic cups to your face instead of buying goggles seems like a good idea, doesn’t mean they’ll protect you while sawing.
Consider this an introduction to bad redneck ideas. They may seem innovative and smart at the outset, but believe us—you should never try them at home. Behold: the worst hillbilly inventions ever.
1. Make Sure You're Comfortable Before Heading To The Golf CoursePhoto: u/jabbett / Reddit
2. When Traveling, Strap Down Your Belongings TightPhoto: Pinterest
3. Make Sure To Wear Protective Padding When ScooteringPhoto: u/Dreams_of_Eagles / Reddit
4. Stay Cool During A Heat WavePhoto: u/graneflatsis / Reddit
5. Make Sure Your DIY Hot Tub Has Plenty Of SupportPhoto: Pinterest
6. Thoroughly Cook Your MeatsPhoto: u/dedzip / Reddit