UPDATED: Check out The Most Anticipated Horror & Thriller Shows of 2021!
The upcoming horror TV shows of 2020 were scary good. With favorite franchises and adaptations taking their stories to the small screen and new stories ready to terrify us, the upcoming horror TV shows were making the year something to be excited about being scared of. From streaming to network, which of the anticipated television horror were you most excited to see?
Both Joe Hill (Locke & Key) and his dad Stephen King (The Outsider) had adaptations of their work coming in 2020. The scariest thing about the upcoming horror series in 2020 is how many favorite franchises have been reanimated, from Chucky to The Lost Boys. But if you are thirsty for fresh horror, the much-anticipated 10 After Midnight anthology series from Guillermo del Toro was set to premiere in 2020.
What new horror series were you looking forward to the most in 2020? Vote up the scary shows you could't wait to watch in 2020.
- Guillermo del Toro’s Cabinet of Curiosities, originally titled 10 After Midnight (Netflix, 2022), is an American horror anthology television series created by Guillermo del Toro. A collection of the Oscar-winning filmmaker's personally curated stories, described as both equally sophisticated and horrific.
- Actors: Essie Davis, Luke Roberts, Andrew Lincoln, F. Murray Abraham, Glynn Turman
- 2124 VOTESInvestigators are confounded over an unspeakable crime that's been committed.
- Actors: Ben Mendelsohn, Jason Bateman, Julianne Nicholson, Mare Winningham, Marc Menchaca
- 3182 VOTESLost Boys (The CW) is an American television drama and an adaptation of the 1987 vampire film 'The Lost Boys'. After the sudden death of their father, two brothers move to Santa Carla with their mother, who hopes to start anew in the town where she grew up, but the brothers find themselves drawn deeper and deeper into the seductive world of Santa Carla’s eternally beautiful and youthful undead
- 482 VOTESPoint Horror (HBO Max) is an anthology series based on the young adult horror fiction book series that include works by R.L. Stine, Diane Hoh, Richie Tankersley Cusick, Christopher Pike, and Caroline B. Cooney.