List of the best Valentina Vargas movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Valentina Vargas's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Valentina Vargas movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Valentina Vargas movies will be at the top of the list. Valentina Vargas has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Valentina Vargas movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Valentina Vargas films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Valentina Vargas role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Valentina Vargas performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
This list below has a variety of films in it, from Faces in the Crowd to The Shipwrecked."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Valentina Vargas movies?" and "What are the greatest Valentina Vargas roles of all time?"
- 13 VOTESAll Inclusive is a 2008 Chilean-Mexican movie. The focus is a Chilean family staying at a Mexican resort. During their time at the resort, they each have experiences affecting their lives, and their problems become apparent.
- Actors: Leonor Varela, Martha Higareda, Mónica Cruz, Ana Serradilla, Jesús Ochoa
- Released: 2008
- Directed by: Rodrigo Ortúzar Lynch
- 22 VOTESBloody Mallory is a 2002 French film directed by Julien Magnat and written by Magnat and Stéphane Kazandjian. The film stars Olivia Bonamy, Adrià Collado, Jeffrey Ribier, Laurent Spielvogel, Valentina Vargas, Julien Boisselier, and Thylda Barès. The film's score was composed by Kenji Kawai. The film itself is a mix of horror, action, and comedy in a style highly reminiscent of American television shows such as Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Xena: Warrior Princess.
- Actors: Julien Boisselier, Dominique Frot, Ludovic Berthillot, Laurent Spielvogel, Valentina Vargas
- Released: 2002
- Directed by: Julien Magnat
- 33 VOTESThree generations of the same family deal with the consequences of unleashing the forces of hell. In 18th-century France, Paul L'Merchant (Bruce Ramsay) works as a toymaker until he's coerced into creating a box that serves as a portal between hell and Earth. The box summons demonic Angelique (Valentina Vargas) and Pinhead (Doug Bradley), who -- 200 years later -- hunt down John Merchant (Bruce Ramsay). Then, centuries later, Phillip Merchant (also Ramsay) prepares for a final confrontation.
- Actors: Bruce Ramsay, Valentina Vargas, Doug Bradley, Kim Myers, Christine Harnos
- Released: 1996
- Directed by: Kevin Yagher, Joe Chappelle
- 42 VOTESThe Tigress is a 1992 German film directed and written by Karin Howard. It was adapted from the novel of Walter Serner. The film portrays Berlin in the 1920s and features a charismatic con-artist who is intrigued in a romantic relationship. Both devise a diabolic plot to con a wealthy American but they end up entangled in a game of seduction and vendetta. This film stars George Peppard, James Remar and Valentina Vargas.
- Actors: George Peppard, James Remar, Ferdy Mayne, Hannes Jaenicke, Belinda Mayne
- Released: 1992
- Directed by: Karin Howard