List of the best Valentina Vargas movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Valentina Vargas's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Valentina Vargas movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Valentina Vargas movies will be at the top of the list. Valentina Vargas has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Valentina Vargas movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Valentina Vargas films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Valentina Vargas role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Valentina Vargas performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
This list below has a variety of films in it, from Faces in the Crowd to The Shipwrecked."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Valentina Vargas movies?" and "What are the greatest Valentina Vargas roles of all time?"
42Agree or disagree?
- Actors: Malcolm McDowell, Michael Ironside, Esai Morales, Valentina Vargas, Hugo Tramón
- Released: 1999
- Directed by: James Becket
- Bloody Mallory is a 2002 French film directed by Julien Magnat and written by Magnat and Stéphane Kazandjian. The film stars Olivia Bonamy, Adrià Collado, Jeffrey Ribier, Laurent Spielvogel, Valentina Vargas, Julien Boisselier, and Thylda Barès. The film's score was composed by Kenji Kawai. The film itself is a mix of horror, action, and comedy in a style highly reminiscent of American television shows such as Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Xena: Warrior Princess.... more
80Agree or disagree?
- Actors: Julien Boisselier, Dominique Frot, Ludovic Berthillot, Laurent Spielvogel, Valentina Vargas
- Released: 2002
- Directed by: Julien Magnat
- Hellraiser IV: Bloodline is a 1996 American science-fiction horror film and the fourth installment in the Hellraiser series, which serves as both a prequel and a sequel. Directed by Kevin Yagher and Joe Chappelle, the film stars Doug Bradley as Pinhead, reprising his role and now the only remaining original character and cast member. Other cast members include Bruce Ramsay, Valentina Vargas and Kim Myers. This was the last Hellraiser film to be released in theaters and the last to have any sort of major official involvement with series creator Clive Barker and also the final installment in chronology.... more
62Agree or disagree?
- Actors: Adam Scott, Doug Bradley, Kenneth Tobey, Louis Mustillo, Bruce Ramsay
- Released: 1996
- Directed by: Joe Chappelle, Kevin Yagher
- The Tigress is a 1992 German film directed and written by Karin Howard. It was adapted from the novel of Walter Serner. The film portrays Berlin in the 1920s and features a charismatic con-artist who is intrigued in a romantic relationship. Both devise a diabolic plot to con a wealthy American but they end up entangled in a game of seduction and vendetta. This film stars George Peppard, James Remar and Valentina Vargas.... more
42Agree or disagree?
- Actors: George Peppard, James Remar, Ferdy Mayne, Hannes Jaenicke, Belinda Mayne
- Released: 1992
- Directed by: Karin Howard