List of the best Vilma Santos movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Vilma Santos's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Vilma Santos movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Vilma Santos movies will be at the top of the list. Vilma Santos has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Vilma Santos movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Vilma Santos films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Vilma Santos role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Vilma Santos performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
The list you're viewing contains films like In My Life and Sister Stella L.."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Vilma Santos movies?" and "What are the greatest Vilma Santos roles of all time?"
- In the Philippines, Amanda (Vilma Santos) and Julian (Christopher De Leon) are doing their best to rear their five sons during the repressive dictatorship of Ferdinand Marcos. Though the parents view ...more
- Sister Stella L. is a 1984 drama film written by Jose F. Lacaba, Mike De Leon, Jose Almojuela and directed by Mike De Leon.
- Bata, Bata Paano Ka Ginawa is a 1998 comedy and drama film written by Lualhati Bautista and directed by Chito S. Roño.
- Anak is a critically acclaimed award-winning 2000 Filipino film directed by Rory Quintos starring Vilma Santos and Claudine Barretto with Baron Geisler. It was the Philippines' submission to the 73rd ...more
- Relasyon is a 1982 drama film written by Ishmael Bernal, Raquel Villavicencio, and Ricardo Lee and directed by Ishmael Bernal.
- Pahiram Ng Isang Umaga is a 1989 drama film writen by Jose Javier Reyes and directed by Ishmael Bernal.
- Broken Marriage is a 1983 drama film directed by Ishmael Bernal.
- In My Life is a 2009 Philippine drama film released by Star Cinema, starring Vilma Santos-Recto, John Lloyd Cruz and Luis Manzano. The film was directed by Olivia Lamasan, and filmed mainly in New ...more
- Karma: Platinum Edition is a 1981 drama film written by Heidi Castillo and Ricky Lee and directed by Danny Zialcita.
- Hahamakin lahat is a 1990 drama film written by Ricardo Lee and directed by Lino Brocka.
- Mano Po III: My Love is the third installment of the Mano Po Anthology, following the success of Mano Po and Mano Po 2: My Home. Produced by Regal Entertainment through MAQ Productions, Mano Po III ...more
- The Healing is a 2012 Filipino horror thriller directed by Chito S. Roño, starring Vilma Santos and Kim Chiu. The film was released nationwide on July 25, 2012 and is a massive hit. The film is also ...more
- Maalaala Mo Kaya: Ang Tahanan Mo is a 2006 drama film directed by Olivia Lamasan.
- Lea (Pokwang) and Tina (Eugene Domingo) are longtime friends who share a love of actress Vilma Santos. They would like their children (Sandara Park, Joseph Bitangcol), both named Lucky, to marry each ...more