Thanks to one of the most wholesome subreddits we've been able to find (r/HumansBeingBros), these images and stories that countless people have shared inspire us to pass it down. We hope that by sharing some of the most wholesome stories we found this week, we're all able to take an act of kindness and pay it forward and that you can, too.
1. Redditor Helps Internet Stranger Out Financially
2. Internet Stranger Sends Someone Uber Money So That He Can Ride To His Job Interview
3. Operating On A Stuffed Animal
4. Starting A Project For Foster Kids
5. Accepting A New Form Of Payment For Ice Cream
6. Teacher Sends Thoughtful Message To Parents