List of the best Virginia Madsen movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Virginia Madsen's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Virginia Madsen movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Virginia Madsen movies will be at the top of the list. Virginia Madsen has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Virginia Madsen movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Virginia Madsen films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Virginia Madsen role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Virginia Madsen performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
List ranges from Artworks to Slam Dance and more."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Virginia Madsen movies?" and "What are the greatest Virginia Madsen roles of all time?"
- Struggling writer and wine enthusiast Miles (Paul Giamatti) takes his engaged friend, Jack (Thomas Haden Church), on a trip to wine country for a last single-guy bonding experience. While Miles wants ...more
- Rafe Covington (Tom Selleck), a hardened drifter, makes a promise to a dying friend to care for his Wyoming ranch and his wife, Anne (Virginia Madsen). Covington travels to Wyoming with his friends, ...more
- Skeptical graduate student Helen Lyle (Virginia Madsen) befriends Anne-Marie McCoy (Vanessa Williams) while researching superstitions in a housing project on Chicago's Near North Side. From ...more
- In the year 10191, a spice called melange is the most valuable substance known in the universe, and its only source is the desert planet Arrakis. A royal decree awards Arrakis to Duke Leto Atreides ...more
- Harry Madox (Don Johnson) is a drifter who settles into a small Texas town, taking a job at a used car dealership. He proceeds to have affairs with the sultry Dolly Harshaw (Virginia Madsen), the ...more
- An alcoholic, disabled novelist (Morgan Freeman) finds his muse again after he moves into a lakeside cabin and meets a single mother (Virginia Madsen) and her daughters.
- Electric Dreams is a 1984 British-American science fiction romantic comedy-drama film set in San Francisco, California, that depicts a love triangle between a man, a woman and a personal computer. It ...more
- Despite spotty attendance and an unimpressive roster, player-manager "Stud" Cantrell (William Petersen) is determined to lead his Tampico Stogies to baseball glory. Aiding him are infielder Jamie ...more
- Evil angel Gabriel (Christopher Walken) has come to earth to strengthen his powers by claiming the wicked spirit of a psychotic veteran. The benevolent angel, Simon (Eric Stoltz), want to stop that ...more
- In this film based on actual events, black activist Medgar Evers (James Pickens Jr.) is murdered in 1963, and much of the evidence points toward white supremacist Byron De La Beckwith (James Woods). ...more
- Charles Farmer (Billy Bob Thornton), a rancher who once trained to be an astronaut, decides to fulfill a lifelong dream: He builds a rocket in his barn and plans to pilot it into space. Though he ...more
- The Rainmaker is a 1997 American drama film written and directed by Francis Ford Coppola and starring Matt Damon, based on the 1995 novel of the same name by John Grisham. Danny DeVito, Danny Glover, ...more
- Fire with Fire is a 1986 American romantic drama film about a young woman from a Catholic boarding school who runs away with an escapee from a nearby prison camp. The film stars Virginia Madsen, ...more
- Naive Midwestern prep student Jonathan (Andrew McCarthy) bonds with his more worldly roommate, Skip (Rob Lowe), who takes the small-town boy under his wing. At Skip's urging, the inexperienced ...more
- When their son Matt (Kyle Gallner) receives a diagnosis of cancer, Sara (Virginia Madsen) and Peter (Martin Donovan) Campbell move to Connecticut to be closer to his doctors. At first all is well, ...more
- Amer Atrash (Philippe Caland) moved from Lebanon to America with dreams of becoming a major fashion designer. But after 15 years, he is still nowhere close to realizing his vision, and repeated ...more
- Young Valerie (Amanda Seyfried) feels torn between two men. She loves Peter, but her parents intend that she marry wealthy Henry. Valerie and Peter are going to run away together, but her sister is ...more
- With the help of student assistant Boris (Vincent Spano) and stolen university equipment, Dr. Harry Wolper (Peter O'Toole) plans to clone his dead wife. But then he meets Meli (Mariel Hemingway), an ...more
- A man's (Jim Carrey) discovery of an obscure book about the number 23 leads him on a descent into darkness. As he becomes more obsessed with its contents, he becomes more convinced that it is, in ...more
- Bank security expert Jack Stanfield (Harrison Ford) builds a career on his expertise in designing theft-proof computer systems for financial institutions. However, a criminal mastermind (Paul ...more
- A private investigator (Kevin Kline) keeps tabs on the proceedings as guests, cast and crew (Meryl Streep, Lindsay Lohan, Woody Harrelson) of a long-running radio show prepare for the final ...more
- In this sci-fi/fantasy sequel, Connor MacLeod (Christopher Lambert) has become an elderly man after losing his immortality. Living in a bleak future where the world is protected from solar radiation ...more
- Clifford (Clayton Rohner) manages to score a date with beautiful party girl Kelly (Virginia Madsen) despite his lack of social skills. But, when he drives over to her place, she's a no-show. Clifford ...more
- In the 1960s, reporter John McWhirter (Fred Ward) was part of a radical student group and informed on two accomplices to escape prosecution. Now a guilt-ridden reporter, John agrees to help his ...more
- Gotham, also known as The Dead Can't Lie, is a 1988 American thriller film written and directed by Lloyd Fonvielle and starring Tommy Lee Jones and Virginia Madsen. The film was originally created ...more