List of all washed-rind cheeses. All the top cheeses with a washed-rind texture are included below. Any washed-rind cheeses made with different kinds of milk, sources, ages, ingredients, brands and areas. This washed-rind cheese list is alphabetical and sortable by column. The list you're viewing is made up of many different items, like Red Hawk and Langres. You may want to copy this fact-based list to build your own just like it, re-rank it to fit your opinions, then publish it to share with your friends.
- Époisses de Bourgogne is a cheese made in the village Époisses, which is in the département of Côte-d'Or in France. It is located around halfway between Dijon and Auxerre. Commonly referred to as ...more
- Langres is a French cheese from the plateau of Langres in the region of Champagne-Ardenne. It has benefited from an Appellation d'origine contrôlée since 1991. Langres is a cow's milk cheese, ...more
- Munster or Munster-géromé, is a strong tasting, soft cheese made mainly from milk from the Vosges, between Alsace, Lorraine and Franche-Comté in France. Munster is derived from the Alsace town of ...more
- Pont-l'Évêque is a French cheese, originally manufactured in the area around the commune of Pont-l'Évêque, between Deauville and Lisieux in the Calvados département of Basse-Normandie. It is probably ...more
- Red Hawk is a triple-crème, aged, cow's milk cheese with a brine-washed rind created by the Cowgirl Creamery in Point Reyes Station, California. The brine wash encourages the development of the ...more