21 Times Restaurants Used Completely Impractical Containers For Drinks Instead Of Just Cups
Vote up the worst instances of 'creative' alternatives for cups.
It shouldn't be that much of a stretch to say that most of the time, drinks belong in cups. Here are some of the most egregious instances of restaurants providing 'creative' alternatives to cups that are, in actuality, completely impractical, courtesy of r/wewantcups.
1. This Is Pain-fulPhoto: u/cullenscottt / Reddit
2. HmmmPhoto: u/grynkorv / Reddit
3. GrossPhoto: u/almostFunctionalLead / Reddit
4. How Many Bartenders Does It Take To Screw In A LightbulbPhoto: u/ikeagoddess100 / Reddit
5. How Do You Even Drink ThisPhoto: u/NickyKarma / Reddit
6. I'm Trying To Drink A Mojito Not Hike Through A Whole Dang ForestPhoto: u/Snugbun7 / Reddit