Weddings, like fame and alcohol, seem to bring out the worst in people. From demanding brides and rude guests to sloppy vendors and cranky in-laws, these posts from r/weddingshaming are enough to make us call it a day and head to city hall.
1. Feed 200 People For ExposurePhoto: u/tylerdaichi / Reddit
2. Mean MotherPhoto: u/targetsbots / Reddit
3. Coke WeddingPhoto: u/Questi0nable-At-Best / Reddit
4. Bridesmaid BetrayalPhoto: u/spookysadghoul / Reddit
5. Ghosted By A PhotographerPhoto: u/oh_devil / Reddit
6. Blanket StatementsPhoto: u/mdnnnsph / Reddit