From culinary combinations that toe the line between enticing and disgusting to inventions that accessorize eating specific foods, here are some of the weirdest food-related things we've seen that made us say ‘of course that’s a thing.' Enjoy!
1. One-A-Day Bananas
2. An Oreo Holder Cup AttachmentPhoto: u/PinheadGoo / Reddit
3. Twix Shakers Seasoning BlendPhoto: u/Theydontnowenotheyno / Reddit
4. Coke-Flavored Tic TacsPhoto: u/FieldorFiction / Reddit
5. Hostess Pastry Flavored CoffeePhoto: u/glc_2814 / Reddit
6. Butter SculpturePhoto: u/joemama1333 / Reddit