Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is a superhero show that focuses on the regular joes working behind the scenes to keep the world safe that garnered the love and affection of hordes of fans, but if you’ve finished watching every season, there’s no need for despair. There are plenty of movies and TV shows to watch if you like Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., and we’ve compiled the best ones right here for you, in this list!
TV shows similar to Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. often involve espionage, intrigue, superheroes, and bad guys, and if you’re looking for more fun and exciting sci-fi/action/adventure, Agent Carter is sure to fill the void. This show serves as something of a prequel to Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. And if you think there aren’t also some good movies like Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., then think again, because we’ve found quite a few that are sure to tickle the fancies of even the fussiest of fans. Take The Avengers, for instance. The original movie also helped to establish the world that would grow into Marvel's television series, and is a great choice for any S.H.I.E.L.D. fans.
But you don’t have to take our word for it - some of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’s biggest fans have chimed in and cast their votes for the best movies and TV shows like S.H.I.E.L.D., and once you’ve watched, you can cast your votes too!
So, what are your favorite Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.-esque movies and TV shows? Vote the best projects up to the top of this list.
With more than 40 million people visiting Ranker every month, we are able to offer you data-driven recommendations based on voting across thousands of film & TV polls.
- Photo: ABCMarvel's Agent Carter, or simply Agent Carter, is an American television series created for ABC. The series features the Marvel Comics character Peggy Carter, with Hayley Atwell reprising her role from the film series and One-Shot, as she must balance life as a secret agent with that of a single woman in 1940s America. Despite a positive critical response, viewership fell steadily, and on May 12, 2016, ABC canceled Agent Carter.... more on Wikipedia
12428Is this a good next watch?
- Category: TV Program
- Photo: Paramount PicturesThe Captain America Franchise is a set of three Avengers superhero movies in the Marvel Cinematic Universe that star Chris Evans as Steve Rogers. The series includes Captain America: The First Avenger (2011), set predominantly during World War II, Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014), set two years after the Battle of New York, and Captain America: Civil War (2016), which is set after the defeat of Ultron.... more on Wikipedia
7810Is this a good next watch?
- Category: Captain America, Captain America: Civil War, and 1 more
- Photo: Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures3
Avengers FranchiseMarvel's The Avengers(classified under the name Marvel Avengers Assemble in the United Kingdom and Ireland), or simply The Avengers, is a 2012 American superhero film based on the Marvel Comics superhero team of the same name, produced by Marvel Studios and distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures.It is the sixth film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. The film was written and directed by Joss Whedon and features an ensemble cast that includes Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Tom Hiddleston, Clark Gregg, Cobie Smulders, Stellan Skarsgård, and Samuel L. Jackson. In the film, Nick Fury, director of the peacekeeping... more on Wikipedia
659Is this a good next watch?
- Category: The Avengers, The Avengers: Age of Ultron, and 2 more
- Photo: FoxLucifer (Fox, 2016) is an American fantasy police procedural comedy-drama television series developed by Tom Kapinos. The series revolves around Lucifer Morningstar (Tom Ellis), the Devil, who abandons Hell for Los Angeles where he runs his own nightclub and becomes a consultant to the LAPD.... more on Wikipedia
10948Is this a good next watch?
- Category: TV Program