18 Maps Of The United States That Made Us Say 'Whoa'
Vote up the maps that surprise you by breaking down America in uniquely illustrative ways.
America. It's so much more than chants of "USA! USA! USA!" can possibly capture. It's a diverse empire of more than 327 million people living often radically different star-spangled lives in the land of the free. In addition to helping navigate from sea to shining sea, maps can help convey just how magnificently multifarious this great nation really is. These are the most compelling maps of the United States of America available on r/mapp*rn, and you can vote up the ones that blow your red, white, and blue mind.
1. The Red And Orange Sections Have Equal PopulationsPhoto: u/Cogo5646 / Reddit
2. Tree Cover, VisualizedPhoto: u/DrWendigo / Reddit
3. The Red Area Features A Total Population Greater Than The GreyPhoto: u/lex52485 / Reddit
4. Light Pollution From Coast To CoastPhoto: u/there_is_no_try / Reddit
5. Blue States Have A Smaller Population Than Los Angeles CountyPhoto: u/SwiftOryx / Reddit
6. Out Of Service Railways