We are here to deliver a handful of happiness for anyone in need of it at the end of a long month.
1. The Boss's Response To The Employee Not Responding To E-Mails Over The WeekendPhoto: u/TheViciousB***h / Reddit
2. Why They Wanted To Become An ArchaeologistPhoto: u/No-Acanthisitta1568 / Reddit
3. The Grandpa Always Remembered The Importance Of 'Magic: The Gathering'Photo: u/Planet0259-S / Reddit
4. "Dad, You Genius Jerk"Photo: u/Obsidian__Wolf / Reddit
5. Home Sweet Home For This PuppyPhoto: u/StaleBiscuit13 / Reddit
6. A 98-Year-Old Grandmother's Birthday Card To Her GrandsonPhoto: u/Tttoille / Reddit