23 Wholesome Posts We Found This Week That Warmed Our Hearts
Vote up the posts that give you the biggest smile.
We were in need of some smiles this week and wanted to share these finds with anyone else who felt the same.
1. A Kind Act That Keanu Reeves Did For A Devoted FanPhoto: u/formeraide / Reddit
2. The Patient Reminded Her Of How Important Her Job Is
Having a bad morning, stopped for coffee. Woman next to me stared at my ID badge and started to cry. I did her liver transplant last year, she was so sick then. Today she had her hair did, makeup on, and looked FABULOUS. Unrecognizable. Gave me the BEST hug.— Dinee Simpson MD, FACS (@DineeMD) March 8, 2022
I love this job💕
3. A Special Day On RedditPhoto: u/SmallB***s_fetcher / Reddit
4. Professors Who Put In The Extra EffortPhoto: u/Middle-Bad9825 / Reddit
5. Festive Photos Caught In The WildPhoto: u/Severe-Draw-5979 / Reddit
6. Best Friends In The MakingPhoto: u/DavidRolands / Reddit