From replacing heavy cream with mayonnaise to not using the proper ratio of ingredients and complaining about it, here are some of the wildest times someone didn't follow a recipe's instructions and still felt the gall to complain about it. Enjoy!
1. Using Less Sugar In A CakePhoto: u/Sharkfest / Reddit
2. Using Bananas Instead Of Eggs In CookiesPhoto: u/BeagleBeagleMushroom / Reddit
3. Adding Applesauce To A Muffin RecipePhoto: u/picardythree / Reddit
4. Making A Whole Different PiePhoto: u/AvocadosAtLaw95 / Reddit
5. Blaming The Recipe For Burning A BatchPhoto: u/mdawgig / Reddit
6. fsaPhoto: u/Jordayumm / Reddit