Famous women who have dated Alain Delon, listed alphabetically with photos when available. If you're wondering "Who has Alain Delon dated?" then you've come to the right place. This list features Alain Delon's ex-girlfriends along with additional information about them, such as when they were born and what their profession is. These women come in all shapes and sizes, but what they all have in common is that they're all women that Alain Delon has either dated or canoodled with. It's not hard to get jealous of these women that Alain Delon has gone out with, so try your hardest to contain your envy.
List people include Brigitte Bardot, Nico and many additional people as well.
This list answers the questions, "What are the names of Alain Delon's ex-girlfriends?" and "Who has Alain Delon linked up with?"
It's not certain whether the people on this list are women that Alain Delon has been intimate with but it's safe to assume that when two adults are going out that some action will inevitably occur. Who has Alain Delon been romantic with? We can't say for sure but it's most likely all the women on this list.
- Christa Päffgen (16 October 1938 – 18 July 1988), known by her stage name Nico, was a German singer, songwriter, musician, model, and actress. She had roles in several films, including Federico Fellini's La Dolce Vita (1960) and Andy Warhol's Chelsea Girls (1966). At the insistence of Warhol, she recorded vocals for three songs of the Velvet Underground's debut album The Velvet Underground & Nico (1967). At the same time, she started a solo career and released Chelsea Girl. Nico's friend Jim Morrison suggested that she start writing her own material. She then composed songs on a harmonium, not traditionally a rock instrument; John Cale became her musical arranger and produced The Marble ...more
- Age: Dec. at 49 (1938-1988)
- Birthplace: Cologne, Germany
- Romy Schneider (23 September 1938 – 29 May 1982) was a film actress and voice actress born in Vienna and raised in Germany who held German and French citizenship. She started her career in the German Heimatfilm genre in the early 1950s when she was 15. From 1955 to 1957, she played the central character of Empress Elisabeth of Austria in the Austrian Sissi trilogy, and later reprised the role in a more mature version in Visconti's Ludwig. Schneider moved to France, where she made successful and critically acclaimed films with some of the most notable film directors of that era. ...more
- Age: Dec. at 43 (1938-1982)
- Birthplace: Vienna, Austria
- Photo: Ivan Bessedin / Wikimedia Commons
Rosalie van BreemenRosalie van Breemen is a former Dutch model, a presenter and a journalist. She is best known for her relationships with French actor Alain Delon and optician tycoon Alain Afflelou. ...more
- Age: 55
- Birthplace: Utrecht, Netherlands
- Shirley MacLaine (born Shirley MacLean Beaty; April 24, 1934) is an American film, television, and theater actress, singer, dancer, activist, and author. An Academy Award winner, MacLaine received the 40th AFI Life Achievement Award from the American Film Institute in 2012, and received the Kennedy Center Honors for her lifetime contributions to American culture through the performing arts in 2013. She is known for her New Age beliefs, and has an interest in spirituality and reincarnation. She has written a series of autobiographical works that describe these beliefs, document her world travels, and describe her Hollywood career. Her first film was Alfred Hitchcock's The Trouble With Harry ...more
- Age: 87
- Birthplace: Richmond, Virginia, United States of America