Famous women who have dated Anthony Kiedis, listed alphabetically with photos when available. If you're wondering "Who has Anthony Kiedis dated?" or "Is Anthony Kiedis dating anyone?" then you've come to the right place. This list features Anthony Kiedis's ex-girlfriends along with additional information about them, such as when they were born and what their profession is. These women come in all shapes and sizes, but what they all have in common is that they're all women that Anthony Kiedis has either dated or canoodled with. It's not hard to get jealous of these women that Anthony Kiedis has gone out with, so try your hardest to contain your envy.
People on this list include Heidi Klum, Heather Christie, and Ione Skye.
This list answers the questions, "What are the names of Anthony Kiedis's ex-girlfriends?" and "Who has Anthony Kiedis linked up with?"
It's not certain whether the people on this list are women that Anthony Kiedis has been intimate with but it's safe to assume that when two adults are going out that some action will inevitably occur. Who has Anthony Kiedis romanced? We can't say for sure but it's most likely all the women on this list.
- Photo: Stefan Brending / Wikimedia Commons
Heather ChristieHeather Christie is a model....
- Age: 35
- Birthplace: Simi Valley, California
- Photo: Tinseltown / ShutterstockHeidi Klum (born 1 June 1973) is a German model, television personality, businesswoman, fashion designer, singer, television producer, author, and actress. She appeared on the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue and in 1999 was the first German model to become a Victoria's Secret Angel. Following a successful modeling career, Klum became the host and a judge of Germany's Next Topmodel and the reality show Project Runway, which earned her an Emmy nomination in 2008 and a win in 2013 for Outstanding Host for a Reality or Reality-Competition Program (shared with co-host Tim Gunn); Klum has been nominated for six Emmy Awards. She has worked as a spokesmodel for Dannon and H&M, and... more
- Age: 48
- Birthplace: Bergisch-Gladbach, Germany
- Ione Skye Lee (; née Ione Skye Leitch, September 4, 1970) is a British-born American actress, author, and painter. She made her film debut in the thriller River's Edge (1986) before gaining mainstream exposure for her starring role in Cameron Crowe's Say Anything... (1989). She continued to appear in films throughout the 1990s, with notable roles in Wayne's World (1992) and One Night Stand (1997). Other film credits include the comedy Fever Pitch (2005) and an uncredited role in Zodiac (2007). Skye also guest-starred on several television series, including The Twilight Zone (2002), Private Practice, and a recurring role on Arrested Development. In addition to acting, Skye also works as a... more
- Age: 51
- Birthplace: England, Hertfordshire
- Photo: Ilona Ignatova / ShutterstockSofia Carmina Coppola (; born May 14, 1971) is an American screenwriter, director, producer, and former actress. The daughter of filmmakers Eleanor and Francis Ford Coppola, she made her film debut as an infant in her father's acclaimed crime drama film, The Godfather (1972). Coppola later appeared in a supporting role in Peggy Sue Got Married (1986) and portrayed Mary Corleone, the daughter of Michael Corleone, in The Godfather: Part III (1990). Her performance in the latter was severely criticised, and she turned her attention to filmmaking. Coppola made her feature-length debut with the coming-of-age drama The Virgin Suicides (1999), based on the novel of the same name by Jeffery... more
- Age: 50
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States of America