Famous women who have dated Anthony Quinn, listed alphabetically with photos when available. If you're wondering "Who has Anthony Quinn dated?" then you've come to the right place. This list features Anthony Quinn's ex-girlfriends along with additional information about them, such as when they were born and what their profession is. These women come in all shapes and sizes, but what they all have in common is that they're all women that Anthony Quinn has either dated or canoodled with. It's not hard to get jealous of these women that Anthony Quinn has gone out with, so try your hardest to contain your envy.
Ingrid Bergman and Rita Hayworth are a great starting point for your to rank your favorites on this list
This list answers the questions, "What are the names of Anthony Quinn's ex-girlfriends?" and "Who has Anthony Quinn hooked up with?"It's not certain whether the people on this list are women that Anthony Quinn has had sex with but it's safe to assume that when two adults are going out that some action will inevitably occur. Who has Anthony Quinn slept with? We can't say for sure but it's most likely all the women on this list.
- Barbara Stanwyck (born Ruby Catherine Stevens; July 16, 1907 – January 20, 1990) was an American actress, model, and dancer. Starting as a Ziegfeld girl in the 1920s, she was a film and television star, known during her 60-year career as a consummate and versatile professional for a strong, realistic screen presence. A favorite of directors including Cecil B. DeMille, Fritz Lang and Frank Capra, she made 85 films in 38 years in Hollywood before turning to television. By 1944, Stanwyck had become the highest-paid woman in the United States. She was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Actress four times – for Stella Dallas (1937), Ball of Fire (1941), Double Indemnity (1944), and Sorry,... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 83 (1907-1990)
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, USA
- Carole Lombard (born Jane Alice Peters; October 6, 1908 – January 16, 1942) was an American film actress. She was particularly noted for her energetic, often off-beat roles in the screwball comedies of the 1930s. She was the highest-paid star in Hollywood in the late 1930s. Lombard was born into a wealthy family in Fort Wayne, Indiana, but was raised in Los Angeles by her single mother. At 12, she was recruited by the film director Allan Dwan and made her screen debut in A Perfect Crime (1921). Eager to become an actress, she signed a contract with the Fox Film Corporation at age 16, but mainly played bit parts. She was dropped by Fox after a car accident left a scar on her face. Lombard... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 34 (1908-1942)
- Birthplace: Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States of America
- Estelle Taylor (May 20, 1894 – April 15, 1958) was an American actress, singer, model, and animal rights activist. With "dark-brown, almost black hair and brown eyes," she was regarded as one of the most beautiful silent film stars of the 1920s.After her stage debut in 1919, Taylor began appearing in small roles in World and Vitagraph films. She achieved her first notable success with While New York Sleeps (1920), in which she played three different roles, including a "vamp." She was a contract player of Fox Film Corporation and, later, Paramount Pictures, but for the most part of her career she freelanced. She became famous and was commended by critics for her portrayals of historical... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 64 (1894-1958)
- Birthplace: Wilmington, Delaware, United States of America
- Evelyn Louise Keyes (November 20, 1916 – July 4, 2008) was an American film actress. She is best known for her role as Suellen O'Hara in the 1939 film Gone with the Wind.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 92 (1916-2008)
- Birthplace: Port Arthur, Texas, United States of America