Famous women who have dated Brandon Davis, listed alphabetically with photos when available. If you're wondering "Who has Brandon Davis dated?" then you've come to the right place. This list features Brandon Davis's ex-girlfriends along with additional information about them, such as when they were born and what their profession is. These women come in all shapes and sizes, but what they all have in common is that they're all women that Brandon Davis has either dated or canoodled with. It's not hard to get jealous of these women that Brandon Davis has gone out with, so try your hardest to contain your envy.
This list below has a variety of people in it, from Paris Hilton to Lindsay Lohan.
This list answers the questions, "What are the names of Brandon Davis's ex-girlfriends?" and "Who has Brandon Davis hooked up with?"It's not certain whether the people on this list are women that Brandon Davis has had sex with but it's safe to assume that when two adults are going out that some action will inevitably occur. Who has Brandon Davis slept with? We can't say for sure but it's most likely all the women on this list.
- Britney Jean Spears (born December 2, 1981) is an American singer, songwriter, dancer, and actress. Born in McComb, Mississippi and raised in Kentwood, Louisiana, she appeared in stage productions and television series, before signing with Jive Records in 1997. Spears's first two studio albums, ...Baby One More Time (1999) and Oops!... I Did It Again (2000), were global successes and made her the best-selling teenage artist of all-time. Referred to as the "Princess of Pop", Spears is regarded as a pop icon and is credited with influencing the revival of teen pop during the late 1990s and early 2000s. Spears adopted more mature and provocative themes for her next two studio albums, Britney... more
- Age: 38
- Birthplace: McComb, Mississippi, United States of America
- Photo: uploaded by antoniog7772
Camilla al-FayedCamilla al-Fayed is a daughter of Heini Wathén....
- Age: 35
- Birthplace: London, United Kingdom
- Photo: flickr / CC0Cheyenne Tozzi (born 19 December 1988) is an Australian model and singer. She has appeared on the covers of Mexican Vogue, German Cosmopolitan, and French Madame Figaro magazine. Tozzi has also worked with the likes of ACP’s ‘30 Days Of Fashion’. Tozzi is currently involved in a self-titled R&B music project as a singer and producer. She is the younger sister of model, actress and singer Tahyna Tozzi and the daughter of Nicola Tozzi and Yvonne Tozzi, a retired model. She is represented by Chic Talent Management (Australia), and Storm Model Management (London), Elite (Barcelona) and Bornmodels (Denmark).... more
- Age: 31
- Birthplace: Sydney, Australia
- Photo: Jason Kempin/Staff / Getty Images EntertainmentDrew Blythe Barrymore (born February 22, 1975) is an American actress, producer, director, author, model and entrepreneur. She is a member of the Barrymore family of actors, and the granddaughter of John Barrymore. She achieved fame as a child actress with her role in E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1982). She is the recipient of numerous accolades, including a Golden Globe, a Screen Actors Guild Award, and a BAFTA nomination. Following a highly publicized childhood marked by drug and alcohol abuse, Barrymore released an autobiography, Little Girl Lost, when she was 16 in 1991. She went on to appear in a string of successful films throughout the decade, including Poison Ivy (1992), Boys on the... more
- Age: 45
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, Culver City, California, United States of America