Famous women who have dated Charlie Chaplin, listed alphabetically with photos when available. If you're wondering "Who has Charlie Chaplin dated?" then you've come to the right place. This list features Charlie Chaplin's ex-girlfriends along with additional information about them, such as when they were born and what their profession is. These women come in all shapes and sizes, but what they all have in common is that they're all women that Charlie Chaplin has either dated or canoodled with. It's not hard to get jealous of these women that Charlie Chaplin has gone out with, so try your hardest to contain your envy.
List features people like Hedy Lamarr and Jinx Falkenburg.
This list answers the questions, "What are the names of Charlie Chaplin's ex-girlfriends?" and "Who has Charlie Chaplin hooked up with?"It's not certain whether the people on this list are women that Charlie Chaplin has had sex with but it's safe to assume that when two adults are going out that some action will inevitably occur. Who has Charlie Chaplin slept with? We can't say for sure but it's most likely all the women on this list.
- Barbara La Marr (born Reatha Dale Watson; July 28, 1896 – January 30, 1926) was an American film actress and screenwriter who appeared in 27 films during her career between 1920 and 1926. La Marr was also noted by the media for her beauty, dubbed as the "Girl Who Is Too Beautiful," as well as her tumultuous personal life. Born in Yakima, Washington, La Marr spent her early life in the Pacific Northwest before relocating with her family to California when she was a teenager. After performing in vaudeville and working as a dancer in New York City, she moved to Los Angeles with her second husband and became a screenplay writer for Fox Film, writing several successful films for the company. She... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 30 (1896-1926)
- Birthplace: Yakima, Washington, United States of America
- Carole Landis (born Frances Lillian Mary Ridste; January 1, 1919 – July 5, 1948) was an American actress and singer. She worked as a contract-player for Twentieth Century-Fox in the 1940s. Her breakthrough role was as the female lead in the 1940 film One Million B.C., with United Artists. Landis was known as "The Ping Girl" and "The Chest" because of her curvy figure.Landis committed suicide on July 5, 1948, at the age of 29 by taking a barbiturate overdose.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 29 (1919-1948)
- Birthplace: Fairchild, Wisconsin, United States of America
- Claire Windsor (born Clara Viola Cronk; April 14, 1892 – October 24, 1972) was an American film actress of the silent screen era.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 80 (1892-1972)
- Birthplace: Glade, USA, Kansas
- Olga Edna Purviance (; October 21, 1895 – January 13, 1958) was an American actress during the silent movie era. She was the leading lady in many of Charlie Chaplin's early films and in a span of eight years, she appeared in over 30 films with him.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 63 (1895-1958)
- Birthplace: Nevada, USA, Paradise Valley