Famous women who have dated Charlie Chaplin, listed alphabetically with photos when available. If you're wondering "Who has Charlie Chaplin dated?" then you've come to the right place. This list features Charlie Chaplin's ex-girlfriends along with additional information about them, such as when they were born and what their profession is. These women come in all shapes and sizes, but what they all have in common is that they're all women that Charlie Chaplin has either dated or canoodled with. It's not hard to get jealous of these women that Charlie Chaplin has gone out with, so try your hardest to contain your envy.
List features people like Hedy Lamarr and Jinx Falkenburg.
This list answers the questions, "What are the names of Charlie Chaplin's ex-girlfriends?" and "Who has Charlie Chaplin hooked up with?"It's not certain whether the people on this list are women that Charlie Chaplin has had sex with but it's safe to assume that when two adults are going out that some action will inevitably occur. Who has Charlie Chaplin slept with? We can't say for sure but it's most likely all the women on this list.
- Georgia Theodora Hale (June 25, 1900 – June 17, 1985) was an actress of the silent movie era.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 80 (1905-1985)
- Birthplace: Saint Joseph, Missouri, United States of America
- Hedy Lamarr (), born Hedwig Eva Maria Kiesler; November 9, 1914 – January 19, 2000) was an Austrian-born American film actress and inventor.After a brief early film career in Czechoslovakia, including the controversial Ecstasy (1933), she fled from her husband, a wealthy Austrian ammunition manufacturer, and secretly moved to Paris. Traveling to London, she met Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM) studio head Louis B. Mayer, who offered her a movie contract in Hollywood. She became a film star with her performance in Algiers (1938). Her MGM films include Lady of the Tropics (1939), Boom Town (1940), H.M. Pulham, Esq. (1941), and White Cargo (1942). Her greatest success was as Delilah in Cecil B.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 86 (1914-2000)
- Birthplace: Vienna, Austria
- Eugenia Lincoln "Jinx" Falkenburg (January 21, 1919 – August 27, 2003) was an American actress and model. She married journalist and publicist Tex McCrary in 1945. Known as "Tex and Jinx", the couple pioneered and popularized the talk-show format, first on radio and then in the early days of television. They hosted a series of interview shows in the late 1940s and early 1950s that combined celebrity chit-chat with discussions of important topics of the day.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 84 (1919-2003)
- Birthplace: Barcelona, Spain
- Mary Josephine Dunn (May 1, 1906 – February 3, 1983) was an American stage and film actress of the 1920s and 1930s.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 77 (1906-1983)
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States of America