Famous women who have dated Chris Webber, listed alphabetically with photos when available. If you're wondering "Who has Chris Webber dated?" then you've come to the right place. This list features Chris Webber's ex-girlfriends along with additional information about them, such as when they were born and what their profession is. These women come in all shapes and sizes, but what they all have in common is that they're all women that Chris Webber has either dated or canoodled with. It's not hard to get jealous of these women that Chris Webber has gone out with, so try your hardest to contain your envy.
In 2009, Chris Webber married his longtime girlfriend Erika Gates.
Exes like, Tyra Banks, Nia Long, and Tracee Ellis Ross are included on this list.
This list answers the questions, "What are the names of Chris Webber's ex-girlfriends?" and "Who has Chris Webber linked up with?"
It's not certain whether the people on this list are women that Chris Webber has been intimate with but it's safe to assume that when two adults are going out that some action will inevitably occur. Who has Chris Webber romanced? We can't say for sure but it's most likely all the women on this list.
- Photo: Chris Webber / Instagram
Chris Webber married his girlfriend Erika Dates in 2009. They have one child together.
- Photo: Frazer Harrison / Getty Images
Chris Webber and Tyra Banks dated from 2001 to 2004.Tyra Lynne Banks (born December 4, 1973), also known as BanX, is an American television personality, producer, businesswoman, actress, author, model, and occasional singer. Born in Inglewood, California, she began her career as a model at the age of 15, and was the first woman of African-American descent to be featured on the covers of GQ and the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, on which she appeared twice. She was a Victoria's Secret Angel from 1997 to 2005. By the early 2000s, Banks was one of the world's top-earning models. Banks began acting on television in 1993 on The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, and made her film debut in Higher Learning in 1995. In 2000 she had major roles such as... more
- Age: 47
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, USA
- Photo: Frazer Harrison / Getty ImagesAnanda Lewis (born March 21, 1973) is an American television personality, model and social activist. She was an MTV veejay from the late 1990s until 2001, when she left the network to host her own broadcast syndicated television talk show, The Ananda Lewis Show.... more
- Age: 48
- Birthplace: San Diego, California, USA
- Photo: Helga Esteb / Shutterstock.comBrandy Rayana Norwood (born February 11, 1979), known professionally by her mononym Brandy, is an American singer, songwriter, record producer, and actress. Born into a musical family in McComb, Mississippi and raised in Carson, California, she began her career as a child and performed as a backing vocalist for teen groups. In 1993, Norwood signed with Atlantic Records. The following year, she released her self-titled debut album, which was certified quadruple Platinum in the US, selling six million copies worldwide. Norwood starred in the UPN sitcom Moesha as the title character, which lasted six seasons and resulted in numerous other roles. She resumed her music career in 1998 with the... more
- Age: 42
- Birthplace: McComb, Mississippi, USA