Women Who David Bowie Has Dated
Famous women who have dated David Bowie, listed by most recent with photos when available. Ziggy Stardust fans will also be interested in how David Bowie planned his passing, the major impact David Bowie had on the world, and photos of a young David Bowie. If you're wondering "Who has David Bowie dated?" or "Was David Bowie ever married?" then you've come to the right place. This list features David Bowie's ex-girlfriends along with additional information about them, such as when they were born and what their profession is. These women come in all shapes and sizes, but what they all have in common is that they're all women that David Bowie has either dated or canoodled with. It's not hard to get jealous of these women that David Bowie has gone out with, so try your hardest to contain your envy.
On January 10, 2016, David Bowie passed away due to liver cancer. He was survived by wife Imam.
This list below has a variety of David Bowie's exes in it, from Ronnie Spector to Amanda Lear.
This list answers the questions, "What are the names of David Bowie's ex-girlfriends?" and "Who has David Bowie hooked up with?"
It's not certain whether the people on this list are women that David Bowie has been intimate with but it's safe to assume that when two adults are going out that some action will inevitably occur. Who has David Bowie been romantic with? We can't say for sure but it's most likely all the women and men on this list.
- Photo: David Shankbone / Flickr
David Bowie and Iman were married from 1992 until his passing in 2016. They have one daughter together.Iman is a film score composer.
- Photo: Melissa Hurley Cassidy / Facebook
Melissa HurleyDavid Bowie dated Melissa Hurley from 1987 - 1990.Melissa Hurley is an actress.
- Age: 56
- Birthplace: Vermont, USA
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / CC-BY-SA-2.0David Bowie dated Bianca Jagger in 1983.Bianca Jagger (born 2 May 1945), born Blanca Pérez-Mora Macías, is a Nicaraguan social and human rights advocate and a former actress. Jagger currently serves as a Council of Europe goodwill ambassador, founder and chair of the Bianca Jagger Human Rights Foundation, member of the Executive Director's Leadership Council of Amnesty International USA, and a trustee of the Amazon Charitable Trust.She was married to Mick Jagger, lead singer of the Rolling Stones.
- Age: 78
- Birthplace: Managua, Nicaragua
- Photo: Missy Martinez / FlickrSusan Sarandon said that she had an affair with David Bowie in the 1980s.Susan Abigail Sarandon (née Tomalin; born October 4, 1946) is an American actress and activist. She has received an Academy Award, a British Academy Film Award, and a Screen Actors Guild Award, and has been nominated for nine Golden Globe Awards. Known for her social and political activism, she was appointed a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador in 1999 and received the Action Against Hunger Humanitarian Award in 2006. Sarandon began her career in the film Joe (1970), before appearing in the soap opera A World Apart (1970–71). In 1974, she co-starred as a Zelda Fitzgerald surrogate in the TV movie F. Scott Fitzgerald and 'The Last of the Belles' and in 1975, she starred in The Rocky Horror Picture ...more
- Age: 76
- Birthplace: New York, New York, USA
- Photo: WikiImages / Pixabay / CC0 1.0
David Bowie supposedly linked up with Elizabeth Taylor in 1982.
- Age: Dec. at 79 (1932-2011)
- Birthplace: Hampstead, London, England, UK
- Photo: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation License
Ava CherryDavid Bowie was in a relationship with Ava Cherry from 1975 - 1979.