Famous women who have dated Errol Flynn, listed alphabetically with photos when available. If you're wondering "Who has Errol Flynn dated?" or "Was Errol Flynn ever married?" then you've come to the right place. This list features Errol Flynn's ex-girlfriends along with additional information about them, such as when they were born and what their profession is. These women come in all shapes and sizes, but what they all have in common is that they're all women that Errol Flynn has either dated or canoodled with. It's not hard to get jealous of these women that Errol Flynn has gone out with, so try your hardest to contain your envy.
List ranges from Hedy Lamarr to Shelley Winters and more.
This list answers the questions, "What are the names of Errol Flynn's ex-girlfriends?" and "Who has Errol Flynn linked up with?"
It's not certain whether the people on this list are women that Errol Flynn has been intimate with but it's safe to assume that when two adults are going out that some action will inevitably occur. Who has Errol Flynn romanced? We can't say for sure but it's most likely all the women on this list.
- Photo: Pierre Tourigny / FlickrIda Lupino (4 February 1918 – 3 August 1995) was an English-American actress, singer, director, and producer. She is widely regarded as one of the most prominent, and one of the only, female filmmakers working during the 1950s in the Hollywood studio system. With her independent production company, she co-wrote and co-produced several social-message films and became the first woman to direct a film noir with The Hitch-Hiker in 1953. Throughout her 48-year career, she made acting appearances in 59 films and directed eight others, working primarily in the United States, where she became a citizen in 1948. She also directed more than 100 episodes of television productions in a variety of... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 77 (1918-1995)
- Birthplace: Eurasia, United Kingdom, London, England, Camberwell
- Photo: Metaweb / CC-BYLinda Christian (November 13, 1923 – July 22, 2011) was a Mexican film actress, who appeared in Mexican and Hollywood films. Her career reached its peak in the 1940s and 1950s. She played Mara in the last Johnny Weissmuller Tarzan film, Tarzan and the Mermaids (1948). She is also noted for being the first Bond girl, appearing in a 1954 television adaptation of the James Bond novel Casino Royale. In 1963 she starred in an episode of The Alfred Hitchcock Hour, "An Out for Oscar".... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 88 (1923-2011)
- Birthplace: Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico
- Photo: John Springer Collection/Contributor / Corbis Historical/Getty ImagesShelley Winters (born Shirley Schrift; August 18, 1920 – January 14, 2006) was an American actress whose career spanned almost six decades. She appeared in numerous films, and won Academy Awards for The Diary of Anne Frank (1959) and A Patch of Blue (1965), and received nominations for A Place in the Sun (1951) and The Poseidon Adventure (1972). Other roles Winters appeared in include A Double Life (1947), The Night of the Hunter (1955), Lolita (1962), Alfie (1966), and Pete's Dragon (1977). In addition to film, Winters also appeared in television, including a years-long tenure on the sitcom Roseanne, and also authored three autobiographical books.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 86 (1920-2006)
- Birthplace: St. Louis, Missouri, United States of America
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainTyrone Edmund Power III (May 5, 1914 – November 15, 1958) was an American film, stage and radio actor. From the 1930s to the 1950s, Power appeared in dozens of films, often in swashbuckler roles or romantic leads. His better-known films include The Mark of Zorro, Marie Antoinette, Blood and Sand, The Black Swan, Prince of Foxes, Witness for the Prosecution, The Black Rose, and Captain from Castile. Power's own favorite film among those that he starred in was Nightmare Alley.Though largely a matinee idol in the 1930s and early 1940s and known for his striking looks, Power starred in films in a number of genres, from drama to light comedy. In the 1950s he began placing limits on the number of... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 44 (1914-1958)
- Birthplace: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States of America