Famous women who have dated Gary Cooper, listed alphabetically with photos when available. If you're wondering "Who has Gary Cooper dated?" then you've come to the right place. This list features Gary Cooper's ex-girlfriends along with additional information about them, such as when they were born and what their profession is. These women come in all shapes and sizes, but what they all have in common is that they're all women that Gary Cooper has either dated or canoodled with. It's not hard to get jealous of these women that Gary Cooper has gone out with, so try your hardest to contain your envy.
List is made up of people like Ingrid Bergman and Grace Kelly.
This list answers the questions, "What are the names of Gary Cooper's ex-girlfriends?" and "Who has Gary Cooper hooked up with?"It's not certain whether the people on this list are women that Gary Cooper has had sex with but it's safe to assume that when two adults are going out that some action will inevitably occur. Who has Gary Cooper slept with? We can't say for sure but it's most likely all the women on this list.
- Carole Lombard (born Jane Alice Peters; October 6, 1908 – January 16, 1942) was an American film actress. She was particularly noted for her energetic, often off-beat roles in the screwball comedies of the 1930s. She was the highest-paid star in Hollywood in the late 1930s. Lombard was born into a wealthy family in Fort Wayne, Indiana, but was raised in Los Angeles by her single mother. At 12, she was recruited by the film director Allan Dwan and made her screen debut in A Perfect Crime (1921). Eager to become an actress, she signed a contract with the Fox Film Corporation at age 16, but mainly played bit parts. She was dropped by Fox after a car accident left a scar on her face. Lombard... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 34 (1908-1942)
- Birthplace: Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States of America
- Clara Gordon Bow (; July 29, 1905 – September 27, 1965) was an American actress who rose to stardom in silent film during the 1920s and successfully made the transition to "talkies" after 1927. Her appearance as a plucky shopgirl in the film It brought her global fame and the nickname "The It Girl". Bow came to personify the Roaring Twenties and is described as its leading sex symbol.Bow appeared in 46 silent films and 11 talkies, including hits such as Mantrap (1926), It (1927), and Wings (1927). She was named first box-office draw in 1928 and 1929 and second box-office draw in 1927 and 1930. Her presence in a motion picture was said to have ensured investors, by odds of almost two-to-one,... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 60 (1905-1965)
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States of America
- Evelyn Brent (born Mary Elizabeth Riggs; October 20, 1895– June 4, 1975) was an American film and stage actress.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 74 (1901-1975)
- Birthplace: Tampa, USA, Florida
Giselle PascalGisèle Pascal (17 September 1921 – 2 February 2007) was a French actress and a former lover of Rainier III, Prince of Monaco. She was born Gisèle Marie Madeleine Tallone at Cannes in France. Her first movie role was in 1942's L'Arlésienne. For six years, she was involved in a relationship with Prince Rainier, and lived together in a villa in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat. Princess Antoinette, Baroness of Massy, Rainier's sister, seeking to obtain the throne of Monaco for her own son, spread malicious rumors that Pascal was incapable of bearing children. A contemplated marriage was called off when a medical examination reported that she was infertile.Pascal subsequently married actor Raymond... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 86 (1921-2007)
- Birthplace: Cannes, France