Famous women who have dated George Hamilton, listed alphabetically with photos when available. If you're wondering "Who has George Hamilton dated?" then you've come to the right place. This list features George Hamilton's ex-girlfriends along with additional information about them, such as when they were born and what their profession is. These women come in all shapes and sizes, but what they all have in common is that they're all women that George Hamilton has either dated or canoodled with. It's not hard to get jealous of these women that George Hamilton has gone out with, so try your hardest to contain your envy.
List people include Elizabeth Taylor, Alana Stewart and many more. If you're looking for his wife, George Hamilton married Alana Stewart in 1972 before divorcing in 29176. He hasn't had a wife since!
This list answers the questions, "What are the names of George Hamilton's ex-girlfriends?" and "Who has George Hamilton linked up with?"
It's not certain whether the people on this list are women that George Hamilton has been intimate with but it's safe to assume that when two adults are going out that some action will inevitably occur. Who has George Hamilton romanced? We can't say for sure but it's most likely all the women on this list.
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Fair useAlana Hamilton Stewart (; born May 18, 1945) is an American actress and former model. She has also used her maiden name, Alana Collins, and her names from her first marriage, Alana Collins-Hamilton and Alana Hamilton, professionally.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 75
- Birthplace: San Diego, California, United States of America
- Photo: Frazer Harrison / Getty ImagesBritt Ekland (Swedish pronunciation: [ˈbrɪtː ˈeːkland] (listen); born Britt-Marie Eklund; 6 October 1942) is a Swedish actress and singer. She appeared in numerous films in her heyday throughout the 1960s and 1970s, including critically acclaimed roles in William Friedkin's The Night They Raided Minsky's (1968), and the British crime film Get Carter (1971), which established her as a movie sex symbol. She also starred in the British cult horror film The Wicker Man (1973) and appeared as a Bond girl in The Man with the Golden Gun (1974). Her high-profile social life and her 1964 marriage to actor Peter Sellers attracted considerable press attention, leading to her being one of the most... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 78
- Birthplace: Stockholm, Sweden
- Photo: Featureflash / ShutterstockDame Elizabeth Rosemond Taylor (February 27, 1932 – March 23, 2011) was a British-American actress, businesswoman, and humanitarian. She began her career as a child actress in the early 1940s, and was one of the most popular stars of classical Hollywood cinema in the 1950s. She continued her career successfully into the 1960s, and remained a well-known public figure for the rest of her life. In 1999, the American Film Institute named her the seventh-greatest female screen legend. Born in London to socially prominent American parents, Taylor moved with her family to Los Angeles in 1939. She made her acting debut in a minor role in the Universal Pictures film There's One Born Every Minute... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Died at 79 (1932-2011)
- Birthplace: United Kingdom
- Photo: Carlo Allegri / Getty imagesJeanne Moreau (French pronunciation: [ʒan mɔʁo]; 23 January 1928 – 31 July 2017) was a French actress, singer, screenwriter and director. She won the Cannes Film Festival Award for Best Actress for Seven Days... Seven Nights (1960), the BAFTA Award for Best Foreign Actress for Viva Maria! (1965), and the César Award for Best Actress for The Old Lady Who Walked in the Sea (1992). She was also the recipient of several lifetime awards, including a BAFTA Fellowship in 1996, Cannes Golden Palm in 2003 and César Award in 2008. Moreau made her theatrical debut in 1947, and established herself as one of the leading actresses of the Comédie-Française. She began playing small roles in films in... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 92
- Birthplace: Paris, France