Famous people who have dated Howard Hughes, listed by most recent with photos when available. If you're wondering "Who has Howard Hughes dated?" then you've come to the right place. You might also be interested in these shocking facts about Howard Hughes' many obsessions. This list features Howard Hughes's ex-girlfriends along with additional information about them, such as when they were born and what their profession is. These women come in all shapes and sizes, but what they all have in common is that they're all women that Howard Hughes has either dated or canoodled with. It's not hard to get jealous of these women that Howard Hughes has gone out with, so try your hardest to contain your envy.
Howard Hughes' last wife, Jean Peters, was reported to be the only woman he had ever loved. Although they ended up getting divorced, Howard Hughes had his men follow Jean Peters everywhere to keep a close eye on her.
People here include Howard Hughes' exes and women he married like Bette Davis, Katharine Hepburn, Rita Hayworth, Faith Domergue, and Ava Gardner. Despite multiple wives and a long list of exes and flings, Howard Hughes never had children.
This list answers the questions, "What are the names of Howard Hughes's ex-girlfriends?" and "Who has Howard Hughes linked up with?"
It's not certain whether the people on this list are women that Howard Hughes has been intimate with but it's safe to assume that when two adults are going out that some action will inevitably occur. Who has Howard Hughes slept with? We can't say for sure but it's most likely all the women on this list.
- Photo: Wikimedia Commons / Public DomainHoward Hughes was reportedly romantically involved with Virginia Mayo in 1946.Virginia Mayo (born Virginia Clara Jones; November 30, 1920 – January 17, 2005) was an American actress and dancer. She was in a series of comedy films with Danny Kaye and was Warner Brothers' biggest box-office money-maker in the late 1940s. She also co-starred in the 1946 Oscar-winning movie The Best Years of Our Lives.... more
- Age: Dec. at 84 (1920-2005)
- Birthplace: St. Louis, Missouri, United States of America
- Howard Hughes was in a relationship with Linda Darnell from 1945 - 1946.Linda Darnell (born Monetta Eloyse Darnell, October 16, 1923 – April 10, 1965) was an American film actress. Darnell progressed from modeling as a child to acting in theater and film. At the encouragement of her mother, she made her first film in 1939, and appeared in supporting roles in big-budget films for 20th Century Fox throughout the 1940s. She rose to fame with co-starring roles opposite Tyrone Power in adventure films, and established a main character career after her role in Forever Amber (1947). She won critical acclaim for her work in Unfaithfully Yours (1948) and A Letter to Three Wives (1949).... more
- Age: Dec. at 41 (1923-1965)
- Birthplace: Dallas, Texas, United States of America
- Photo: MGM / Wikimedia Commons / Public DomainHoward Hughes was in a relationship with Ann Miller from 1945 - 1946.Johnnie Lucille Collier (April 12, 1923 – January 22, 2004), known professionally as Ann Miller, was an American dancer, singer, and actress. She is best remembered for her work in the Classical Hollywood cinema musicals of the 1940s and 1950s. ... more
- Age: Dec. at 80 (1923-2004)
- Birthplace: Chireno, Texas, United States of America
- Photo: Wikimedia Commons / Public DomainHoward Hughes was reportedly romantically involved with Jane Greer in 1944.Jane Greer (born Bettejane Greer; September 9, 1924 – August 24, 2001) was an American film and television actress who was perhaps best known for her role as femme fatale Kathie Moffat in the 1947 film noir Out of the Past.... more
- Age: Dec. at 76 (1924-2001)
- Birthplace: Washington, D.C., United States of America