It's nearly impossible to avoid falling in love with John Cusack after seeing him in his iconic role as the lovesick Lloyd Dobler in Say Anything, as the bitter, yet romantic Rob Gordon in High Fidelity, or as any of the charming men he's played on the big screen. But what is his love life like in real life? Who has John Cusack dated? Now's your chance to learn about the famous women who've been lucky enough to have dated John Cusack. Fans will also enjoy these photos of young John Cusack and a votable list of John Cusack's best romantic roles.
If you're wondering who John Cusack's wife is, stop now - John Cusack has never married and does not have children! John Cusack's dating history is quite extensive, but since his 2011 relationship with Brooke Burns, his personal life has been kept private.
This list features John Cusack's ex-girlfriends along with additional information about them, such as when they were born and what they do professionally. These women may differ in personality and appearance, but what they all have in common is the fact that they've either dated or canoodled with John Cusack. It's easy to be jealous of the women John Cusack has gone out with, so you'll have to try to contain your envy.
The list you're viewing is made up of John Cusack's exes like Jennifer Love Hewitt and Uma Thurman. This list answers the questions, "What are the names of John Cusack's ex-girlfriends?," "Who has John Cusack been intimate with?" and "Who was John Cusack engaged to?"
Check out our list of women who dated John Cusack below.
John Cusack and Brooke Burns reportedly dated from 2010 to 2011.Brooke Elizabeth Burns (born March 16, 1978) is an American fashion model, game show host, actress, and television personality. Burns began her television career in 1995, portraying the supporting character Peg, in the Spanish-American teen sitcom Out of the Blue (1995–96), appearing in all episodes but gaining little notoriety. However, Burns won recognition in 1998, when she joined the cast of the action drama series Baywatch alongside David Hasselhoff and Kelly Packard, in her breakthrough role portraying the character Jessie Owens. Burns subsequently starred in Baywatch's second rendition, Baywatch: Hawaii, alongside Simmone Jade Mackinnon, Stacy Kamano and again David Hasselhoff, until... more
- Age: 42
- Birthplace: Dallas, Texas, United States of America
Rumor has it that John Cusack was in a brief relationship with Rebecca Romijn in 2004.Rebecca Alie Romijn ( roh-MAYN; Dutch: [roːˈmɛin]; born November 6, 1972) is an American actress and former model. She is known for her role as Mystique in the trilogy of the X-Men film series, and as Joan from The Punisher (2004), both of which are based on Marvel Comics. She also had a recurring role as Alexis Meade on the television series Ugly Betty. Recent major roles include as Eve Baird on the TNT series The Librarians, which ran for four seasons, and as the host of the game show Skin Wars.... more
- Age: 47
- Birthplace: Berkeley, California, United States of America
- John Cusack was spotted getting cozy with Jennifer Love Hewitt at the Identity premiere in 2003.Jennifer Love Hewitt (born February 21, 1979) is an American actress and singer. Hewitt began her career as a child actress and singer, appearing in national television commercials before joining the cast of the Disney Channel series Kids Incorporated (1989–1991) as well as performing as a backup singer. She received her breakthrough role as Sarah Reeves Merrin on the Fox teen drama Party of Five (1995–1999) and rose to fame as a teen star for her role as Julie James in the horror film I Know What You Did Last Summer (1997) and its 1998 sequel, as well as Amanda Beckett in the teen comedy film Can't Hardly Wait (1998). Hewitt starred alongside Sigourney Weaver in the romantic comedy film... more
- Age: 41
- Birthplace: Waco, Texas, United States of America
John Cusack and Jodi Lyn O'Keefe were in an on-again, off-again relationship from 2003 to 2009.Jodi Lyn O'Keefe (born October 10, 1978) is an American actress, model and fashion designer. She came to prominence for her portrayal of Cassidy on the television series Nash Bridges (1996–2001). She is also known for playing Gretchen Morgan on Prison Break (2007–09), and for her roles as Jo Laughlin on The Vampire Diaries (2014–17) and Lionel Davenport on Hit the Floor (2014–18). Her film credits include Halloween H20 (1998) and She's All That (1999).... more
- Age: 41
- Birthplace: Cliffwood Beach, Aberdeen Township, New Jersey, United States of America